Chapter 50

Aadhiran kept on looking at the door while tears were flowing continuously. He remembered something and started to move out.

Raghav: Dei enga da pora he asked.

Aadhiran: Raghav inga nee pathuko na veetuku poitu varan he said in rage.

Raghav: Pranav poi irukan da avan pathupan ava kannu mulucha theduva da he said.

Aadhiran: Pathukonu sonna he said.

Raghav sighed in defeat, Aadhiran went back to his home.

Aadhiran: Pranav enna achu he asked.

Pranav came out, Intha CCTV Footage, he said and played a video. In that both viewed her struggle, How she is trying too hard to relieve herself from his hold. Both heard the conversation also between them.

Aadhiran: Avan kai ah zoom pannu he said.

Pranav did as he said both looked at his hand.

Aadhiran: Avan kaila paru IV potathukana trace mark he said.

Pranav nodded. Aadhiran looked at the entire house and saw the flower vase which she used to beat him.

Aadhiran: Ithula blood iruku da he said.

Pranav: Already eduthu test ku anupi irukan da he said.

Aadhiran: Seri seikarama avana kandu pudi he said.

Pranav nodded, Seri nee poo da Aadhira kannu muluchuruva he said.

Aadhiran: Hmm seri apro ithu velila theriya vendam yaratha kita solli clean panna solliru Kamala akka apo apo varuvanga inga athukulla panna solliru he said.

Pranav: Na pathukaran nee po he said.

Aadhiran bid bye to him and went to the hospital.

At the same time the doctor came out after checking her. He rushed towards her.

Aadhiran: She is fine right? He asked hurriedly.

Doctor: She is fine Adi you can visi(t) before she could complete he went inside the room.

Aadhiran went inside and looked at her, who was still in an unconscious state. Raghav, Saranya and the Doctor followed him behind.

Aadhiran sat near her and examined her and kissed her forehead.

Raghav: Ethu problem ilala aunty he asked the doctor.

Doctor: Baby and Mother both are fine nothing serious, Kaluthala thaan kathi patu konjam blood vanthu iruku she said, making them release a breath.

Raghav: Epa kannu mulipa he asked.

Doctor: Just in another half an hour she will be awake. You can take her home by evening, she said.

Raghav thanked the doctor. She nodded and went away.

Raghav: Va nama velila polam avan irukatum he said.

Saranya: Na pathutu varan avala she said and tried to go near her. But Raghav stopped her.

Raghav: Avan pakatum nee va nama apro vanthu pakalam he said and dragged her out of the room. Both came out after closing the door.

Aadhiran composed himself and wiped his tears. He moved near her and laid beside her.

He kissed her forehead again and caressed her neck softly and kissed. He moved near her stomach and kissed softly on her clothed stomach.

He stood up hearing the door knock sound. He opened the door. A nurse came and checked her IV line.

Nurse: Sir intha ithu ellam avaloda belngings correct ah irukanu parunga she said and gave her nuptial chain, bangles, Rings and earrings.