Chapter 19

Aadhiran: Doctor amma ku epudi iruku he asked.

Doctor: Nothing to worry. Operation successful ah mudunchuthu so don't worry Aadhiran he said.

Everyone left a breath in relief.

Raghav: Nanga poi pakalama doctor he asked.

Doctor: No Raghav avangaluku open heart surgery panni irukom. Avanga kannu muluchathum ICU ku shift panniruvom anga oru one day observation la irupanga so day after tomorrow normal ward ku shift panniruvom apro neenga pakalam he said.

Raghav nodded in understanding.

Doctor: Ithu already second heart attack ini avangaluku romba stress thara mathiri nadathukathenga careful ah pathukonga athu intha time nama open heart surgery panni irukom. Hope you understand Aadhi.

Aadhiran nodded, Romba thanks doctor ini intha mathiri agathu na pathukaran he said.

Doctor: Konja naal avangala pathuka oru home nurse arrange pannaran he said.

Aadhiran: Okay Doctor.

Doctor nodded and went away.

Aadhiran: Aadhira neeyum Saranya uh veetuku ponga dei Raghav kutitu po he said.

Raghav: Nee first poi rest edu na irukan inga he said.

Aadhiran: Dei athu ellam vendam. Nee poi avangala sapada vei kutitu po he said.

Raghav sighed in defeat, Aadhira va polam he said.

Aadhira: Na varala anna neenga poitu varapa enaku dress mattum eduthutu vanga na ingaye irukan she said and sat on the chair.

Raghav started to say something but saranya interrupted, Seri nee ingaye iru nanga poitu varaom she said and dragged Raghav with her.

Raghav: Ai iru ethuku ilukara he said.

Saranya: Avanga rendu perum pesikatum athu than nanum ava sollarathuku othukitu vitutu vanthan she said.

Raghav: Paravala unaku kuda brain iruku he said while she glared at him.

Here Aadhiran and Aadhira sat in silence. That silence was broken by Aadhiran.

Aadhiran: Aadhira, he called her.

She just hummed in response without looking at him. She was drowning in guilt.

Aadhiran stood up and held her hands, Va poi saputu varalam he called her.

Aadhira: Enaku pasikala she said.

Aadhiran: Pchh va polam he dragged her. She went with him without any option. He took her to the room.

Aadhiran: Poi fresh up ayutu va na food order pannaran he said.

Aadhira nodded and went inside the washroom. She washed her face and looked in the mirror which reflected her face. She shattered completely and started to cry while sliding down against the wall.

Aadhiran heard her crying sound and went to check on her but the door was locked.

Aadhiran: Aadhira door open pannu he said.

But she didn't respond to him as she was continuously crying. He opened the door using a key and went inside. He was scared to embrace her after what happened between them. She may feel uncomfortable with his touch or presence. He sat on his knees leaving a comfortable distance.

Aadhiran: Aadhira now stop crying he said.

But she is not in a state to listen to him. She started to shiver due to continuous crying. He slowly warped his arms around.

🅷🅰🆃🅴 🆃🅾 🅻🅾🆅🅴On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara