Chapter 34

PS: Sorry for the delay held with personal work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aadhiran was shocked and tears started to flow from his eyes.

Aadhira: Please vendamnu mattum sollirathenga ennala unga kita sollavu mudila sollama irukavum mudila athu than unmai ah sollitan.

Aadhiran stood without saying anything, she was hell scared.

Aadhira: Ungala vendamnu na inga irunthu poiran ana na kandipa abort panna matan she said and sat on the ground while crying hard.

Aadhiran came back to reality and sat near her while holding her hand.

Aadhira was still crying. He wiped her tears and hugged her tightly. Aadhira too hugged him back tightly.

Aadhira: Please vendanu sollathenga she said.

Aadhiran parted from the hug, Enaku romba santhosama iruku ana ipa unnoda carrier ellame poiru Aadhira he said.

Aadhira: Athukaga she asked.

Aadhiran: Unnoda mudivu ennavo athu thaan nanum nama intha pappava vechuka porom he said.

She again hugged him and cried. He patted her back to calm down.

Aadhiran: Ana nee yen enkita sollala he asked.

Aadhira: Neenga vendamnu sollita enna pannarathunu bayathuta sollala she said.

Aadhiran: Unaku en mela konjam kudava nambikai varala ivalo naal enna pathum he asked.

Aadhira: Apudi ellam ila na kalaila solliralamnu thaan vanthan athukulla hospital poitom anga neenga baby abort pannarathu ellam normal nu sonnathu na bayathutan enga ennayum panna solliruvengalonu she said.

Aadhiran: Athu na sonnathu antha ponnu oda condition pathu sonnan he said in disappointment.

Aadhira: Enna manichurunga please, she said.

Aadhiran wiped her tears and nodded as no.

Aadhira: Neenga sandhosama irukengala she asked.

He smiled and kissed her forehead, romba santhosama irukan ana enaku romba bayama iruku ipa he said.

Aadhira: Yen, she asked.

Aadhiran: Unnoda health carrier ellame ennala pochu he said.

Aadhira sat silently as she couldn't continue her studies.

Aadhiran: Romba neram achu nee saptu first va sapadalam healthy ah sapadanum ini nee he said and made her to stand.

Aadhira: Oru nimisham she said and took the kit.

Aadhiran: Inga kudu he said. She gave it to him. He looked at the word that she wrote as hey dad! He smiled and took a pen. He wrote "hey mom!" and gave it to her.

Aadhira looked at the words and kept that safely in the cupboard.

Aadhira: Athai kita sollanum she said.

Aadhiran: Nama doctor kita poitu apro sollalam, Nee nalaiku college poga vendam he said.

Aadhira: Ana nalaiku competition iruke she said.

Aadhiran: Seri apa muduchutu polam while she nodded.

Aadhiran: Va first sapada polam he said and held her hands. Both settled for dinner.

Aadhira had 2 dosa and stood up.

Aadhiran: Enna achu sapudu he said.

Aadhira: Saptan she said and tried to walk. He held her hands, Ukkaru inu rendu dosa sapudu he said,