Chapter 27

Aadhiran shouted inbetween her sleep as vendam appa and sat up.

Aadhiran who heard her sound woke up and looked at her who was shivering badly.

Aadhiran: Aadhira enna achu he asked while hugging her to relax.

Aadhira came back to reality and clutched his T-Shirt tightly.

Aadhiran: Enna achu he asked again.

Aadhira again thought about her dream and touched her abdomen. He too noticed her activity and again patted her.

Aadhira: Keta kanavu she said while shivering.

Aadhiran: Onnu ila thoongu morning college poganumala he asked.

She nodded and laid on his chest.

Aadhira Mv: Kanavu kanavu mattum thaan she said and wiped her tears which are ready to flow.

Aadhiran: Enna kanavu he asked.

Aadhira Mv: Sollalama vendama vendam Sonna tension aavarau she thought and said athu yaro enna kathiyala kutha vanthanga athu thaan kathitan.

He knew that she was lying but just nodded in acceptance.

Aadhiran patted again and she slept in his embrace.

By morning Aadhiran woke up and saw her, who was sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He released himself from her and went for his jog after a long time.

After some time she too opened her eyes and looked beside her which was empty.

Aadhira: Enga ponaru oru vela office poitaru she thought and went to get ready for college.

She looked at the hanger and realized that she forgot to bring her dresses.

She peeked out of the washroom after wrapping herself in a towel.

He was not there so she came out and looked at the dresses.

She picked up one dress and threw it out from the cupboard without noticing the person who was standing near the door. Aadhiran who came back from his jogging came to their room but she was not there. He heard some sound from the closet. He slowly went and stood shocked seeing the scenario.

Aadhiran: Enna pannara he asked while taking a dress from his head which she throwed out of the cupboard.

Aadhira jerked and looked at him, dress eduthu irukan she said and again started to take the dresses.

Aadhiran MV: Iva therunchu pannarala ila theriyama pannarala aandava.

He left a deep breath, edho oru dress eduthu podu he said and came out of the closet.

That's when she realized that she was standing with a towel. She shouted in realization.

Aadhiran stood out of the closet, enna achu he asked.

Aadhira: Onnu ila neenga yen vanthenga ulla she asked.

Aadhiran: Nee yen door lock pannala he asked.

Aadhira: Enaku epudi theriyum neenga varuvenganu she asked.

Aadhiran: Athe mathiri enaku epudi theriyum nee ipudi towel oda nipanu he asked back.

She came out of the closet after changing her dress and glared at him.

Aadhiran raised his eyebrow at her. She averted her gaze and went to get ready. She went down to prepare breakfast but everything was kept ready on the dining table, she stood confusedly.