Chapter 13

Aadhiran was stunned with her reply, he kept on looking at her while Aadhira continued. Maybe you can ask me why I am staying here? That is because you only welcomed me inside the house as Mrs. Aadhiran she completed with a smile.

Aadhiran smiled at her, yes yes as you said you are my wife then i have all rights on you am i right he asked.

Aadhira stood without answering his question. He neared her while she stepped back. Soon she hitted wall before he could come. She stopped him by placing her hand on his chest. He looked at her hand and then looked at her.

Aadhiran: Enna wifeeyy ippadi panra he asked while taking her hand from him.

Aadhira: First ponga velila she said gathering all her courage.

Aadhiran neared her and inhaled her smell from her crook of neck and licked her earlobe while she gulped hard. Aadhiran continued, Then you should not stay alone, you have to stay with me in my bed right he asked in her ears.

Aadhiran: Be ready Aadhira sorry sorry Mrs. Aadhiran, He said and moved away from her.

Aadhira looked at him, From today onwards you are going to stay in my room he said and went out.

Aadhira left a huge sigh in relief as he went off.

He went to the office to meet Seetha. Seetha was in a meeting so he waited in her room.

: Hi Aadhiran, a girl came inside after seeing him in the office.

Aadhiran: Hi, he replied awkwardly.

: I am Jansi, she said and extended her hand.

Aadhiran: Yes Ms.Jansi how can i help? he asked while putting his hands in pocket.

She pulled back her hand as he didn't shake his hand with her.

Jansi: How about dinner tonight she asked.

Aadhiran: Sorry I don't have the habit of having outside food thanks for inviting, he said.

Jansi: Why do you have a girlfriend? Are you afraid of her? she asked.

Aadhiran: Yes but not girlfriend, I am afraid of my Wife he said.

Jansi: Oops, are you married?

Raghav: Ama athu thaan sollaranla kelambu peh he said while entering.

He recorded the event silently and sent that video to Aadhira.

Seetha came back after completing her meeting with all the department heads.

Seetha: What's going on she asked while seeing Jansi in her cabin.

Raghav: Idho iva un paiyana dinner date kupdara he said and pointed to Jansi.

Seetha: What is this Jansi she shouted at her.

Jansi: Sorry mam I didn't know that he is married.

Seetha: Get lost she roared while she ran out for her life.

Seetha looked at Aadhiran, Ava kupta nee enna palla kamichutu irunthaya she asked.

Aadhiran looked at her, Amma na enna sonnanu ivan kita kelunga he said.

Seetha looked at Raghav while he gave his phone to see the video which he recorded. Seetha smiled seeing the video.

Seetha: Theritan da she said to Raghav.

Raghav Mv: Kiluchan nalla vela ivanuku manasatchi konjam iruku he thought and said ama ma.

Seetha: Seri rendu perum enna than pannalam nu irukenga she asked