Chapter 56

Morning Aadhira woke up and saw the gun which was placed on the side table. She looked at Aadhiran who was sleeping peacefully. She sat up and took the pistol.

Aadhira: Enna ivalo weight ah iruku itha thookave thaniya sapadanum pola she thought and held it safely. She was scared but her curiosity made her take the pistol. She held the pistol in the shooting position.

Aadhiran woke up and saw her with a pistol. He sat up and looked at her, who was holding the gun with fear and shivering hands. She didn't notice him as she was busy with a gun. He knocked his head. She jumped on his lap in fear.

She looked at him and glared, pisasu na bayanthe poitan ponga she said. He laughed out loudly hearing her statement.

Aadhiran: Bayama irukala apro ethuku edutha he asked while taking the pistol from her hand.

Aadhira: Enaku chinna vayasula irunthu enaku itha kaila thotu pakanumnu asai athu than thooki pathan she said.

Aadhiran made her sit properly and kissed her forehead, First itha ipudi shivering hand oda pidika koodathu he said.

She smiled sheepishly.

Aadhira: Enaku ore oru time shoot panni kamikarengala she asked.

Aadhiran: Seri, ana ipa ila silencer potutu ini oru naal unaku epudi shoot pannanumnu solli tharan he said.

Aadhira: Unmaya sollunga US la enna pannitu irunthenga neenga terrorist ah she asked with wide eyes.

Aadhiran: Gun vechu iruntha terrorist ah d he asked.

Aadhira: Ama Gun ellam onnu police vechu irupanga ilati terrorist thana vechu irupanga she asked.

Aadhiran: Licensed gun yaru venunalum vechukalam ana nama shoot panna athuku reason sollanum ilati license cancel panniruvanga he said.

Aadhira: Apa neenga enaku ipa solli kudukara apa shoot pannuvenga apa license cancel panniruvangala she asked.

Aadhiran: Ithu license gun ithula oru oru bullets ku nama kanaku kamikanum so nama inoru gun nama veetla iruku athula solli tharan he said.

Aadhira gasped loudly, inu ona ah she asked shockingly.

Aadhiran: Ama seri poi refresh ayutu va nama veetuku polam apro amma kita pesanum he said to divert her.

Aadhira: Ama ama na marathe poitan she said and went to refresh hurriedly.

Meanwhile, Aadhiran took his mobile and went to the balcony and dialed Raghav.

Raghav: Sollu da he asked sleepily.

Aadhiran: Dei mani 9 aachu inu thoongitu irukaya he asked in disbelief.

Raghav: Unaku thookam varalana na enna da pannatum enna thoongu vidu da he said.

Aadhiran: Ollunga Aadhira appa ah kutitu nama edathuku va inu 1 hour la vara na Aadhira veetla vitutu varan he said.

Raghav: Ethuku da he asked.

Aadhiran: Avaru inu etho nama kita maraikuraru da he said.

Raghav opened his eyes and sat, Enna da solla vara he asked.

Aadhiran: Ama Aadhira visiyathula vera etho maraikuraru he said.

Raghav: Apudi ellam irukathu da he said.

Aadhiran: Nee first kutitu va he said.

Raghav sighed, Seri kutitu varan he said.

Both disconnected the call after sometime.