Chapter 1

: Anna manichuru please Seetha pleaded to her brother Krishnan.

Krishnan: Ini unaku intha kudupathuku entha samathamum ila he said fiercely.

Krishnan looked at Ramakrishnan who was holding Seetha's hand firmly.

Krishnan throwed some papers in front of Seetha and Ramakrishnan, Ithuku thana ivala emathi kalyanam panna intha eduthutu poiru he said.

Ramakrishnan collected the shattered papers and handed them back to Krishnan.

Ramakrishnan: Ithukaga na ivala kalyanam pannala he said and looked at Seetha. Enkuda unaku intha oora vita vara samathama he asked.

Seetha looked at her brother and mother, Ivanga ella vitutu epudinga , she asked with tears.

Ramakrishnan: Enna nambaraya he asked.

She nodded her head. He held her hand and started to walk with her.

A lone tear escaped from her eyes thinking about the past which happened 32 years back, her trance was broken by maid voice.

Maid: Amma phone she said and handed a phone to her.

Seetha: Kanna she called his son happily.

: Amma na Raghav he said and pouted.

Seetha: Seri da sorry she said.

Raghav: Okay seetha intha Aadhi inu enthirikala neeyathu ellupi vidu he complained.

Raghav was adopted by seetha but she never showed the difference between Aadhiran and Raghav. Both Ramakrishnan and Seetha showed their love equally.

Seetha: Seri Ne phone ah avan kadhula vai she said.

Raghav: wait pannu mommy poran he said and went inside his room.

He switched on the video call to show him to seetha.

Seetha: Aadhi she called him sternly.

He jerked and sat up immediately. He took the mobile from Raghav.

Seetha: Time enna achu theriyuma she asked.

Aadhiran: Sorry ma he said and glared at Raghav.

Raghav: Seetha moraikuran he said

Seetha left a deep breath seeing her kids atrocities.

Seetha soon changed her face to serious.

Seetha: Aadhi intha time kandipa nee India vara she said with hope.

Aadhi: Ma he whined.

Seetha: Apa nee varamataya she asked with teary eyes.

Raghav pulled a mobile from him, Avan varuvan ma ne poi engala receive panna ready agu he assured her and disconnected the call.

Seetha Mv: Unna inga irunthu anupi iruka kudathu she thought and stood in front of her husband's photo.

Seetha: Avana pathengala inga vara matengaran. Na avana inga irunthu anupi thappu pannitano nu thonuthu she said and cried her heart out.

Another side,

Radha: Adiyei ellunthiringa mani 5 aachu she shouted from the kitchen.

Sarany jerked and woke up immediately and shocked Aadhira who was sleeping beside her.

Aadhira: Enna d she asked irritatingly.

Saranya: Mani 5 aachu ellunthiri d she said.

Aadhira: Aiyo iru d oru 5 nimisham she said again went to sleep mode.

Soon Radha came as she didn't receive any response. She looked at Aadhira who was sleeping peacefully.

Radha: Ai Aadhira ellunthiri d mani 6 achu she said.

Saranya looked at Radha with wide eyes.

Aadhira jerked and sat up. She looked at the clock which showed as 5:20 and glared at Radha for lying to her.

Aadhira: Ma enthiri nu sollu atha vitutu poi sollatha she said with anger and went away.

Saranya: En Athai avaluku than poi sonna pidikathala she said.

Radha: Ama periya iva po d poi palla velakitu vanga she said and went away.

Saranya sighed at the duo went to look at Aadhira.

She was brushing her teeth grumpily. There comes meenakshi patti.

Meenakshi: Enna d achu kalaila ipudi moonjiya thooki vechu iruka she asked.

Saranya narrated the happenings.

Meenakshi: Ivalugaluku idhe velaya pochu ponga d she said and went to temple.

Saranya: Ai ipa ethuku d ipudi iruka she asked

Aadhira: Enaku than poi sonna pidikathala apro en ellaru idhaye pannaranga she whined like a child.

Saranya: athai etho unna ellupa sollitanga vidu d

Aadhira was not convinced and still she was angry with her mother.

After getting ready both went to the kitchen.

Aadhira didn't speak with Radha.

Radha: Seri amma theriyama poi sollitan d inimel solla matan she tried to convince Aadhira.

Aadhira smiled at her mother.

Radha: Apudiye unga athaikari mathiri kovam she said.

Soon they jerked hering her father's voice.

Krishnan: Ai Radha unaku enthana dhadava solli irukan avala pathi pesathanu athu en pullainga kita he said.

Radha: Enna irunthalum seetha neenga thooki valatha pullainga she said remembering those days.

Krishnan: Na thooki valatha seetha sethuta he said and went away.

Raghav looked at Aadhiran with red-shot eyes.

Raghav: Unnala than da ipudi amma daily aalaranga he said

Aadhiran: Anga pona ooruku polamnu solluvanga da unake theriyumala enaku anga poga pidikathunu he said his concern.

Raghav: Polam da pavam da amma ooruku ella kupada matanga he said.

Adhi looked at him from top to toe.

Aadhiran thought for a minute and said okay to go back to India.

Raghav hugged him happily and went to call Seetha.

Raghav: Seetha un pulla India vara okay sollitan he said happily.

Seetha shed happy tears, Seri na nama manager kita solli tickets ella book panna sollaran she said.

Aadhiran took the phone from him, Ma nangale pathukaram neenga stress agathenga he said.

Seetha: Ithula enna da stress en pullainga rendu perum inthana varusham kaluchu varenga enaku evalo santhosama iruku theriyuma she said.

Aadhi smiled at her excitement.

Raghav: Seetha na list anuparan whatsapp la athu ella ready panni vei un kaiyala saptu evalo naal achu he said happily.

Seetha: Seri da she said and disconnected the call.

She called all the maids and shared her happiness with them also.

Maid: Amma porumaiya irunga she said and gave her BP tablets.

Seetha: Kamala na evalo santhosama irukenu theriyuma en pullainga rendu perum varanga aiyo enaku santhosam thanga mudila she said.

Kamala smiled at her excitement.

—----------------------------------------------------

Unga opinion sollitu ponga.

Hope you guys like it.

Please drop your votes and comments.