Chapter 5

Aadhiran followed Aadhira who was sneaking inside the coconut grove. Once Aahira entered the house, the power went off. Aadhiran stopped in his tracks.

Someone hugged her from behind, Kathatha said while keeping a hand on her bare waist. She knows who that is. She started to tremble in fear knowing the person. He removed her half saree pallu and moved other hand upwards near her breast sensing his move she started to shout. He forcefully kissed her cheeks and snuggled into her neck. She started to push him. He held her bunch of hair and slapped her.

Mathan heard someone entering so he went out sneaking. Aadhiran entered the house after hearing her shout and sounds of slapping. Once he entered, Madhan locked the door from outside and went aside after switching on the power.

She noticed Aadhiran's presence and moved towards the door to go out.

Aadhira: Yarathu kathava thoranga she kept on knocking the door while pleading to open the door. She understood everything was a plan of Mathan.

Aadhiran was confused with her activity and state. She was trying to open the door but all her tries went in vain. She sat leaning on the door and cried vigorously cursing her fate.

Aadhiran was irritated with her behavior, He left a deep breath to control his anger and moved towards her.

Aadhiran: Ai enna achu edhuku kathuna yaru vantha enna nadanthuchu sollu he asked.

She didn't respond to his question, she was not in a state to answer his question. Somehow she needs to go out before anyone comes. She kept on crying and in one state she started to breathe abnormally.

He too tried to open the door after understanding her mind but he wasn't able to open the door as the door was very strong which is handmade.

Aadhiran: Inga paru door open panna mudila aalaratha niruthu he tried to convince her but she didn't listen to his words as mind kept on thinking about the one question, what if morning workers come and see them together that too in that state.

By morning someone opened the door and stood shocked, that is none other than Radha and Saranya.

Aadhira ran towards Radha and hugged her tightly and cried in her mother's embrace. That's when Aadhiran got to know that Aadhira and Saranya both belong to that family.

Radha, Parted from the hug, thought to go back to home silently taking Aadhira with her but before that Mathan came with people.

Lady1: Enna d nadakuthu inga she asked Radha.

Radha: Neenga nenaikara mathiri ellam onnu ila Aadhira va d polam.

Saranaya came with her pallu and secured her.

Lady2: Athu epudi onnu nadakala iva dhavani ilama nikra antha payan kuda ana onnu nadakalaya she spitted venom with her words.

Aadhira closed her ears and shouted as nanga inga theriyama than matikitom yaro venune velila irunthu kadhava pootitanga she said with tears.

Lady1: Nallathan d amma kadha sollara

Seetha who heard some sound came along with Raghav as both weren't aware Aadhiran was not at home from night.

Seetha came and stood shocked to see both of them together. Aadhiran was shocked to see her there.

Aadhiran: Ma nanga entha thappu pannala amma he said

Before Seetha could say something another lady started.

Lady2: Oh ivan Seetha oda paiyan apa ipudi thana irupan

Lady3: Athu ennamo vasthuvam dhan she said mockingly.

Radha looked at Seetha.

Saranya: Podhum niruthunga ennamo patha mathiriye ellaru pesathenga she said and hugged Aadhira.