Chapter 18

Aadhiran took a deep breath before moving towards her. He knew that one day or another he needed to face her. He slowly moved towards her. She was in a deep sleep. He sighed in relief after finding that she was sleeping.

He saw her face which had tear stain marks. He saw her neck which had lots of hickey after seeing that he felt shame on himself. He sat near her and took her hand in his. He sat silently without words as he wasn't able to form a word. After 10 mins Aadhira opened her eyes and saw him holding her hand. Aadhiran saw her and took back his hands leaving her hand.

Aadhiran: Sorry, Sorry sonna seri ayurumanu kekatha na pannathuku sorry kuda keka enaku thagudhi ilanu theriyum. Unna vitutu ponathuku reason epudi unna face pannarathunu theriyama thaan.

She listened to him keenly. He continued, I didn't use you for my revenge or my desires. I didn't know what happened to me at that time and I am not regretting what happened between us.

Aadhira just looked at him blankly.

Aadhiran: Nee enna punishment kuduthalum na accept pannikaran and unna en life vitu anupanumnu nenachu iruntha unna touch panni iruka matan first of all unna enkuda thanniya kutitu vandhu iruka matan he said.

Aadhira was shocked to hear this new information. He stood up and looked at her, enga amma enna vida un mela pasama than irunthanga athu poi ila avanga unaku pills kuduthathu thappu than ana kuduthathuku reason unna nenachu mattum than na panna thappa maraika ila he said.

She felt a pang in her heart.

Raghav came inside while shouting Aadhiran's name.

Raghav: Dei amma amma he breathed heavily.

Aadhiran: Enna da amma ku he asked.

Raghav: Amma ku seikarama operation pannanum nu sollaranga va da he said.

Aadhiran looked at her, Nee ingaye rest edu nanga poitu vantharom he said and moved with Raghav without waiting for her.

Aadhira unplugged the IV lines and started to walk slowly. Blood started to ooze from her hand through the needle which is injected in nerves.

A nurse who saw her tried to stop her seeing blood in her hands, madam nillunga she shouted without minding her she walked towards ICU.

She stood in front of the ICU along with them.

Nurse: Madam nillunga un kaila ratham IV lines mattum eduthutu vanthenga parunga evalo blood poguthunu she shouted at her.

That's when all of them noticed her hand and were shocked.

Aadhiran: Paithiyama unaku anga thana iruka sonnan paru evalo ratham varuthunu he said and moved near her.

Nurse unplugged the needle from her hand and gave cotton to stop the blood.

Aadhira stood without getting cotton as she was still looking at the ICU door itself. The words she spilled against her keep on ringing in her ears.

Nurse: Mam pudinga ilati boold nikathu she said.

But she didn't react. Aadhiran came near her and got cotton from the nurse. He pressed against her hand to stop the blood and made her sit on the chair.

Aadhiran: Aadhira he called her. But there is no response from her. He wipped her tears which were flowing continuously.

Doctor came out of the ICU.

Aadhiran stood up while holding her hand.

Doctor: Aadhiran we need to do an operation immediately.

Aadhiran just nodded his head in acceptance.