Chapter 76

After sometime Aadhira opened her eyes and saw him who was in deep thoughts. She nudged him but she didn't get any response from him. She bit his shoulder while he shouted, rubbing the place where she bit him.

Aadhiran: Aiyo ethuku d kaducha he asked, still rubbing.

Aadhira: Koopta thirumbi kooda pakkama neenga pattuku vitatha pathu ennamo yosichutu irukenga she asked.

Aadhiran: Athuva unaku intha fantasy ethathu iruka he asked.

Aadhira: Fantasy nah tamil la karpanai enaku enna karpanai iruku she said and started to think while he knocked her head and pulled her more towards him.

Aadhiran: Unna vechukitu fantasy nah vanthu he dragged while blushing hard.

Aadhira rolled her eyes, Ada chi sollunga she said.

Aadhiran: Athu vanthu fantasy nah vanthu he again dragged.

Aadhira: Seri neenga vekka patu muduchutu sollunga ipa enna vidunga na poran she said and was about to move. He pulled her again gently.

Aadhiran: Fantasy nah trying se... she understood what he was going to say and immediately closed his mouth with her palm without letting him to talk further.

Aadhira: Podhum neenga onnu solla vendam she whined.

Aadhiran took her hands from his mouth, Ada solla vidu d he said and continued, ellaruku different places like kitchen, living hall, bathroom, closet, car apro even some people will have thoughts of doing in open places also.

Aadhira: Edheey she widened her eyes in shock hearing last place.

Aadhiran: Shock ah kora d apro some peoples will have fantasy to try in day time also he said.

Aadhira: Intha mathiri asai ethuvu ungaluku she dragged.

Aadhiran: Enaku ore oru fantasy mattum iruku athuvu ipa inaiku thaan vanthuchu he said.

Aadhira looked at him.

Aadhiran: Night time la oru time avathu try pannanum he said.

Aadhira: Enna she asked.

Aadhiran: Ama ellaru night time la intimate ah irupanga so avanga ellaruku day time la pannarathu fantasy ah irukum ana nee nalla yosichu paru from the first time we are always having at day time only so nama yen oru time night try panna koodathu he asked.

She started to think about their moments, everything was shared in day time only, Ada ama la she said.

Aadhiran: Pathaya unake thonuthala he asked while pecking her lips.

Aadhira blushed hard and nodded her head while hiding her face in his bare chest.

Meanwhile in the hospital, the doctor came out after checking Sandeep.

Doctor: Sir, Avaru thalaila balama adipatathula brain ku pora nerve la blood clot agi iruku so we need to operate on him immediately otherwise there is a high chance for brain death also he said.

Pranav: Operate panna he will be alright right he asked.

Doctor: We can't assure anything now sir, already avaroda brain ku pothumana alabu blood supply ila we will try our best he said and went to arrange for operation.

Soon a nurse and wardboys came to take Sandeep to OT. They made Sandeep to lay on the stretcher and started to push out of the emergency ward. They stopped in front of the lift and waited for the lift. Finally the lift came to the floor and Lailta came out of the same lift. She looked at Sandeep's face. Then she looked at Pranav who was standing behind the nurse with a smile. She smiled back at him and tears brimmed in her eyes.