Chapter 83

Saranya opened her mouth widely while Aadhiran shouted from the room, Ai nee inu pogalaya d poi seikarama concealer vangitu va time aaguthu, he said while opening his laptop to check the documents.

Aadhira facepalmed hearing Aadhiran's words, Aiyo paithiyam yerkanave manam pochu ithula ivaru vera she thought and looked at them who was still looking at her.

Saranya looked at her hands which were adorned by glass bangles. She held both her hands in her's and looked at the bangles, Adiyei night ethum unaku valaikappu ethuvum pannitangala enaku sollave ila she asked.

Pooja: Romba mukiyam ipa she said and knocked her head. She looked at Aadhira who was thinking what to tell, Seri nee sollu enna matter uh concealer ethuku she asked.

Aadhira: Athu athu she stammered.

Pooja: I know unaku thevai padumnu so idho paru na vechu irukan she said and showed the concealer to Aadhira.

Aadhira was about to take while she closed her palms without letting her to take, Ahh avalo seikarama kuduka matane ethukunu mattum sollu kudukaran she said.

Aadhira pouted and showed her puppy eyes, Please Pooja na pavamla she asked.

Pooja nodded her head as no while Aadhiran saw Aadhira still standing at their room doorstep. He started to moved towards her but stopped, Velila porom ethuko towel ah suthitu povom he said and covered his neck with a towel before going out to check on her. He went near her and asked without seeing Pooja and Saranya, Nee inu pogama enna pannitu iruka he asked.

Pooja and Saranya saw Aadhiran, Itho Aadhi vanthachu kepom avan kitaye unaku ethuku concealer she asked. That's when Aadhiran saw them and widened his eyes in shock. He looked at Aadhira while she glared at him.

Pranav and Raghav who came there saw everyone standing, enna inga ore kootama iruku dei Aadhiran enna da veetla iruka ella girls uh unna suthi nikaranga Pranav asked.

Pooja: Athuva na sollaran na sollaran she said.

Aadhiran: Seri neenga antha pakkam poi discuss pannunga enaku work iruku he said.

Aadhira: Ama ama vanga nama polam she said and was about to move while Pooja held her hands, Enga odara she asked.

Pooja looked at Pranav and Raghav, Ivanuku concealer venumnu sonnan enkita iruku ethukunu sonna kudukaranu sonnan she said.

Raghav: Unaku ethuku da athu he asked.

Aadhiran: Ipa na unkita enna sollarathu he thought and looked at him.

Pranav saw the red mark slightly on Aadhiran's neck, Dei unna edho vesa poochi kaduchu iruku pola da he said and was about to remove the towel which he had put around his neck.

Aadhiran held his hand and stopped him, Athu ellam onnu ila nee thallu he said.

Pranav: Dei un mela na uyire vechu irukan da unaku chinnatha ethathu ana kooda ennala he said and held his chest dramatically thangika mudiyathu he said.

Aadhiran rolled his eyes, Dei na thaan onnu ilanu sollaranala da viden da he said.

Saranya: Pranav Anna nee pudi Pooja doctor thana check panna sonna panna poranga she said and looked at Aadhiran nee summa iru Aadhi anna unaku onnu theriyathu enna ipudi thaan oru time poochi kaduchu skin ellam oru mathiri agiruchu she said.

Aadhiran: Vesam epudi korthu viduthunu paru he thought while Pranav held his hand and asked Raghav to hold another hand.

Pranav: Pappa nee vanthu antha towel ah edu avanuku athigam sun patale sunburn mathiri vanthurum he said.