Chapter 12

After their dinner both returned to their respective rooms. By morning Aadhiran's sleep was disturbaed by a phone call.

Seetha: Dei inu enthirikalaya she asked.

Aadhiran: Good Morning enna achu he asked in a sleepy tone.

Seetha: Aadhiran nee Aadhira kutitu poi avaluku college ku venugara dress ellam vangi kudu da she said.

Aadhiran: Seri ma he said.

Seetha: Seri nee ava kita phone ah kudu she said.

Aadhiran: Ava enga irukalo he said.

Seetha: Dei enga da Aadhira, she panicked.

Aadhiran jerked and then realized what he said, Ava ava kulikara ma he said.

Seetha: Seri ava vanthathu call pannu she said and disconnected the call.

He sighed in relief and went down in search of her.

She came out from the kitchen with coffee for her.

Aadhiran: Thanks for coffee he said and took the cup from her.

Aadhira: Athu na enaku pota coffee she said slowly.

He choked immediately after hearing her statement, Apa enaku coffee he asked.

Aadhira: Neenga enna kudipenga nu therila room ku vantha atha keka ana neenga room door open eh pannalaya athu than na thirumbi vanta she said.

Aadhiran: Na morning coffee kudipan so nalila irunthu enaku sethu podu he said.

Aadhira: Cup uh she asked.

Aadhiran: Enna

Aadhira: Kuduchuta cup ah kudunga she asked while extending her hand.

Aadhiran: No need i can wash myself he said and went to kitchen to wash the cup.

Aadhira stood watching him. Aadhiran continued amma ku phone pannu en mobile la irunthu he said while washing the cup.

She nodded and gave it to him.

Aadhiran: Enna phone pannu he said.

Aadhira: Password uh she asked.

Aadhiran: Password ella ila call pannu he said

She called Seetha.

Seetha: Aadhira enna pannara saptaya she asked.

Aadhira: Summa than irukan athai ipa than coffee kuduchan athu than she said.

Seetha: Seri nee Aadhiran kuda poi college ku thevaiyana dress accessories ellam vangiko she said.

Aadhira: Ila iruka dress pothum she said

Seetha: Nee poi vangiko da na sonna keka mataya she asked.

Aadhira: Saranya she asked

Seetha: Avala na kutitu poikaran nee avan kuda po she said.

Aadhira: Seri she said hesitantly.

After sometime both disconnected the call. Aadhiran looked at her, enna sonnanga he asked.

Aadhira: Onnu ila summa than pesitu irundhom she said.

Aadhiran: Hmm he said and went to his room.

Aadhira sighed in relief and went to prepare breakfast. After 30 mins Aadhiran came down getting ready.

Aadhira: Tiffan ready she said.

He nodded and settled in at the dining table. She served idli vadai with sambar and chutney.