Chapter 36

Sara looked at the men who went to follow Krishnan's car.

Sara: Unga nala oru vela kuda urupadiya panna mudiyatha she asked.

Person 1: Madam nanga correct ah follow pannitu thaan madam irunthom apanu pathu car break down ayurchu he said.

Sara: Saku solladhenga ollunga panama ipa avanga enga irukanga she asked.

Person 2: Avanga car inu anga pogala madam he said.

Sara: Shit velila ponga ellaru she shouted and called someone.

After some time her friends came as she didn't meet them for the past two days.

Friend 1: Enna d aalaye kanom rendu naal ah she asked.

Sara glared at her.

Friend 2: Enna achu she asked looking at her angry face.

Sara: Antha Aadhira marubadiyum thapuchuta she said and gritted her teeth.

Friend 1: Apudi nee enna plan panna ava appa kooda anupi vekarathu thana she asked sarcastically.

Sara: Ila ore adiya anupa pathan she said while her two friends gasped hearing her statement.

Friend 2: Enna d she asked.

Sara: Ama avala ava appa kuda anupitu ava villege la entry agara munadi avanga car ah accident panni ava apro antha aalu rendu perayum sethu mela anuparathu thaan ennoda plan she said.

Meanwhile on the other hand Aadhiran took Aadhira to the hospital.

Aadhira held his hand tightly before entering into the doctor's room.

Aadhiran: Bayama iruka he asked.

Aadhira: Ama ennamo mathiri iruku she said.

Aadhiran: Onnu ila just normal check up than athu ilama na un kooda than irupan va he said. She nodded and went with him.

Doctor: Va da Aadhi she welcomed him with a warm smile.

Aadhiran: Hi aunty he said.

Doctor looked at Aadhira questioningly.

Aadhiran: Aunty ithu ennoda wife Aadhira. Aadhira ithu amma oda friend lalita aunty he said.

Aadhira smiled at her and greeted her.

Doctor: Sollu ma enna achu she asked.

Aadhira looked at Aadhiran.

Aadhiran: She missed her periods and she did a home pregnancy test it showed as positive he said.

Doctor: Unna ketan avan sollaran nee solla mataya she asked Aadhira.

Aadhira: Athu she dragged.

Doctor: Ethuku nee ivalo pathatama iruka it's not good for you and the baby first relax ah iru she said.

Aadhira nodded but her heart and mind were not allowing her to relax. She still hasn't come out of that incident.

Aadhiran too noticed her and held her hands in assurance.

Doctor checked, Oru scan pannikalam Aadhi, she said.

Aadhiran: Okay Aunty he said.

Doctor: Avala first relax pannu paru romba bayanthu poi iruka she said.

Aadhiran: Na ennoda room ku kutitu poran neenga scane ku ready pannitu sollunga he said.

Doctor: Nee ingaye relax pannu na scan room ku poran she said with a teasing smile and left the room.