Chapter 30

Aadhira stood up to leave but sat back in chair as felt dizzy. Saranya held her.

Saranya: Enna achu d she asked and held her.

Aadhira: Therila enna achunu she said.

Saranya: Nama doctor kita polama anna ku phone pannata she said.

Aadhira: Ila ila venam nee yar kitayum sollatha na seriya sapadala athu than ipudi agi irukum she said.

Saranya: Seri seri nee first iru na poi unaku juice vangitu varan she said and went to get juice.

Meanwhile their friends came and sat near her.

Varshini: Enna achu Aadhira she asked, seeing her pale face.

Aadhira nodded as nothing.

Varshini: You are looking so dull d ethathu fever ah she asked while touching her forehead to check temperature.

Saranya came back and handed her juice, Intha first itha kudi she said gave the juice which she bought.

Aadhira took that and sipped while thinking about something.

Saranya: Aadhira enna achu enna yosichutu iruka she asked.

Aadhira: Onnu ila nama class ku polam she said and stood up.

Sabitha: Enna d achu first ukaru she said and made her sit again.

Varshini: Iva yen Saranya ipudi iruka she asked.

Saranya: Edho mayakam vara mathiri irunthu irukum pola ollunga sapada sonna keta thana agum she said.

Vishal: Nama hospital polam Aadhira he said.

Aadhira: Ila ila na evening veetuku poi pathukaran athu ilama ipa na nalla thaan irukan she said.

Varshini: Ava sonna keka mata vidunga athu thaan nalla irukan sollarala she said.

Aadhira: Neenga class pong nanga two minutes la vantharom she said to her friends.

Saranya: Seri va nama veetuku polam she said.

Aadhira: Ila nama evening eh poikalam nee na sonna mathiri yar kitayum sollatha she said again.

Saranya: Unaku odambu seri ila ithula yaar kitayum sollathanu sollitu iruka she said.

Aadhira took a deep breath, Ipa nee athai kita sonna thevai ilama tension avanga, apro Raghav anna already office tensio la irukaru apro avar kita sollarathu onnu solladhathu onnu athunala vidu she said.

Saranya: Ana she dragged.

Aadhira: Athu thaan en kuda nee irukala she said.

Saranya nodded as she was correct. Both went back to their class.

Karthik: Nee nejama okay la he asked.

Aadhira: Na nejama nalla than irukan she said and smiled.

Everyone nodded and settled in their respective places as their professor came.

Aadhira kept on searching for something in her phone. That was noted by her professor.

Prof: Aadhira she called her name.

Aadhira stood up while keeping her mobile under desk.

Prof: What are you doing? She asked.

Aadhira: Nothing Mam she said.

Prof: You were using mobile till the time and saying nothing, get out idiot. Ethuku thaan nee ellam padika varayo veetla pesama iruka vendiyathu thana she asked.