Chapter 66

That week went busily as everyone was busy in arrangements for the birthday party and engagement. Seetha needs everything to be perfect on Raghav's engagement so she takes the engagement works on her own. At the same time she was scared about Guru's next move as far she knew that they needed to destroy her happiness so definitely he will try to harm her children. Radha took care of Aadhira and Saranya as everyone was busy with their work and both the girl's concentrated on their studies. Krishnan went to some work and he said that he will join Raghav and Saranya's engagement.

On the day of Raghav's birthday by 12o o'clock Seetha woke Raghav slowly from his sleep to wish him. Every year she will only wish them first even when they are in the US. Raghav opened his eyes and saw his mother sitting beside him with a face full of smiles.

Seetha kissed his forehead, Happy birthday Raghav she wished him. He shifted his head to her lap while she started to caress his hair.

Seetha: Enthiri da cake cut pannanumala she said.

Raghav nodded his head, 5 minutes Seetha he said and closed his eyes.

Aadhiran came inside and saw Seetha was caressing his hair and Raghav was happily sleeping. He smiled seeing them.

Aadhiran: Dei enthiri da he said and shook him from sleep.

Seetha: Dei enda ipudi pannara methuva ellupu she said.

Aadhiran rolled his eyes and Pranva who came inside saw Raghav lying on Seetha's lap, Seetha nee enaku dhrogam pannita he said.

Aadhiran: Idho vantan aduthu show kamika he said.

Seetha chuckled hearing his statement and looked at Pranav, Enna da pannan she asked.

Pranav: Epavum na thaan unaku chellam first payanu sonna ipa avana madila paduka vechu iruka he asked dramatically.

Raghav: Dei atakasam pannatha da he said.

Seetha: Ipavu sollaran nee thaan da enaku epavum first she said and gestured to him to come near her. He ran to her and pushed Raghav and lied on her lap showing his tongue out to Aadhiran and Raghav for which they rolled their eyes.

Raghav: Amma ithu ella aniyayam oru pechukathu na thaan first nu sollama intha dog ah sollara po he said.

Seetha laughed seeing his grown up boys atrocitie, Dei moonu peru enaku onnu thaan she said.

Pranav: Athu ellam ila na thaan first sollu Seetha he said.

Seetha: Dei pothum da polam anga ellaru wait pannitu irupanga she said, diverting Raghav and Pranav who were glaring at each other for their mother's love.

Aadhiran: Pesama vanga da eruma madugala he said.

Pranva: Nanga erumai maduna apa neeyum thaan he said.

Seetha: Pesama vanganu sonna she said sternly and the boys stopped their fight.

On the other hand, Aadhira looked at the cake impatiently as it tempted her.

Saranya: Ivanga vara mathiri therila pesama namale cut panni sapataralama she asked for which Aadhira nodded her head enthusiastically.

Meenakshi Patti: Summa irunga d yen peran vanthu cake vetanum she said.

Aadhira: Ama epa avanga konchal drama mudunchu vanthu na cake sapadarathu she asked and left a deep breath. She tried to take the cream from the cake corner but before she could touch the cake Aadhiran caught her hands and glared at her.

Aadhira pouted, evalo neram wait pannarathu she asked.

Everyone chuckled.

Seetha: Seri seikarama cake cut pannalam she said and lit the candle.