Chapter 71

Aadhiran nodded his head and soon Saranya came back the tea for Pranav and served it to him. Pranav took the tea cup and meanwhile everyone heard Aadhira screaming.

Aadhiran rushed to the room where she was sleeping. He opened the door and found her on the floor unconsciously. He went near her quickly and took her in his embrace while patting her cheeks, Aadhira enna paru enna aachu he asked.

Saranya took the water from the table and sprinkled it on her face for which she didn't respond. Aadhiran panicked.

Raghav: Hospital kootitu polam thooku avala, na poi car start pannaran he said.

Aadhiran nodded his head and took Aadhira in his arms.

Pranav called Lalita and informed about the situation. Aadhiran made her lay on the seat and put her head on his lap. Saranya sat on the passenger seat while Raghav started driving. Pranav followed them in his car.

Soon they reached the hospital and saw Lalita and Seetha waiting for them. Raghav took Aadhira and made her lay on the stretcher. Immediately they took her inside the emergency room while Lalita also went with her to check on her.

Seetha moved near Aadhiran, Aadhi, she called him but he stood watching the door without responding to her.

Seetha looked at Raghav, Enna aachu she asked.

Raghav: Ava room la thoongitu than iruntha amma ennanu therila dhidirunu ava kathara satham ketu ulla poi patha keela mayangi vilunthu iruntha he said.

Soon a nurse came out and called Aadhiran, Sir ungala doctor ulla vara sollaranga she said.

Aadhiran went inside the room and saw Aadhira still lying unconsciously.

Lalita: Aadhiran, Enna nadanthuchu ava romba bayanthu iruka she asked.

Aadhiran: Nalla than iruntha onnu problem ila he said.

Lalita nodded her head, Aadhiran Nadantha ella visiyamu avala romba bathichu iruku romba bayathula irunthu iruka ithu varaiku ethathu unkita solli irukala, she asked.

Aadhiran nodded his head as no still looking at Aadhira.

Lalita: Avala correct ah pathukanum ini thaniya vidatha apro panic attack varathuku kooda chance iruku athu ava kozhandhai rendu peruku nallathu ila already unaku nalla theriyum ava pregnancy la iruka issue she said.

Aadhiran stood without saying anything.

Lalita: Aadhiran she said and touched his hands which made him look at her.

Lalita: Ini entha problem uh avala pathikama pathukanum she said.

Aadhiran nodded his head while she continued, One hour la kannu muluchuruva na vanthu pakaran apro veetuku kootitu po. Ipa nee ava koodave iru she said.

Aadhiran hummed in response.

Lalita sighed and came out.

Everyone saw Lalita coming out of the room and rushed towards her, Aadhira epudi iruka Seetha asked.

Lalita: Ava edho romba bayathula irunthu iruka athula thaan stress agi mayangi vilunthu iruka konja nerathula kannu muluchuruva apro poi parunga athuvaraiku Aadhiran ava kooda irukatum she said.

Seetha nodded her head.

Lalita: Seri na one hour kalichu vanthu pakaran she said and went from there.

In the room, Aadhiran sat beside her holding her hands and waiting for her to open her eyes. He kissed her palms then and there. After some time a nurse came and checked her IV lines and went from there. After she went he laid beside her and kept his head on her chest. He looked up at her face and caressed it, Sorry Aadhira wake up please you are scaring me a lot he mumbled against her chest and closed his eyes.