Chapter 10

Raghav: Ingaye irunga rendu perum thaniya ella poga vendam he said gritting his teeth.

Seetha: Ama da chinna ponnu anga thaniya enna pannuva she asked.

Aadhiran looked at Aadhira, nee enna sollara he asked her all of a sudden.

Aadhira stood without answering him.

Seetha stood up and touched her head, nee sollu ma she asked.

Aadhira looked at Aadhiran while he nodded to say yes.

She looked at Seetha, Na avar koda poran athai she said.

Raghav: Athu ellam mudiyathu he shouted.

Seetha: Dei ipa ethuku kathara she asked confused.

Raghav: ila amma ava chinna ponnu inga yarayum theriyathu ingana nama ella irupom athu than he said nervously.

Seetha nodded and looked at Aadhiran.

Aadhiran: Ma na pathukaran college ku na drop panniruvan anga iva kooda Saranya irupa marubadiyum veetuku na kutitu vavanthuruva.

Ungala pakanumna ava inga varuva neenga pakanumna anga vanga he said.

Athu ilama na ennoda office related stuffs ella anga vekka sollitan ma he said.

Raghav: Nee po venuna ava ingaye irukatum he said.

Aadhiran: Unaku enna da problem he asked.

Seetha too looked at him confused with his behavior.

Seetha: Avaluku enna iruka istamo anga irukatum she said and looked at Aadhira for her answer.

Aadhira: Na sonna mathiri poran athai she said.

Aadhiran smiled at her and that smile was understood by her.

Aadhiran: Function muduchutu college poganum so ready ah irunga rendu perum he said to Aadhira and Saranya.

Both said okay. Soon everyone started to come.

Seetha invited all her business friends which was not expected by Aadhiran.

Raghav smiled at his reaction, enna da shock ayutaya he asked with a smirk.

Seetha welcomed everyone with a warm smile.

Seetha Friend came and asked about Aadhira.

Seetha: Aadhira inga va da she called her to introduce.

Aadhira came and stood near her.

Friend1: Alaga iruka she is perfect for Aadhiran she said.

Friend2: Ana enna priyochanam etho gramathu ponnunu sonnanga apudiya she asked.

Friend3: yeah everyone said see her how she is looking pakka village girl she said mockingly.

Aadhira needs to pay them back but she kept quiet for the sake of seetha.

Raghav came to say something but before that Seetha started, yeah you are correct she came from village only but that doesn't matter to lead a good and peaceful life. She is perfect for my son. She is not greedy like your daughters and she doesn't know about pups and parties.

Most importantly she doesn't know how to hurt with words and you two get lost and never show up in front me. Raghav, She called him.

Raghav: Sollunga mommy ipa ivanga companies oda shares ella vangirata he asked.

Seetha: Do it fast before this function gets completed, she said and moved.

Aadhiran: I hope everyone understands now who she is, get out he shouted.