Chapter 58

Aadhira smiled sheepishly, seri thoongalam enaku padichu padichu tired ayuruchu she said.

Aadhiran: Yen d neenga paduchathuku tired ellam aagutha he asked.

Aadhira: Ama paduchom nejama she said and lied on the bed.

Aadhiran chuckled, Ini ithu seri pattu varathu ini online class start panna sollaran he said.

Aadhira pecked his lips, vendam please ennala avalo neram ellam ukkara mudiyathu she said.

Aadhiran: Ithu enna lancham ah he asked.

Aadhira: Ama she said.

Aadhiran: Pathathu ithu ellam he said.

Aadhira: Na thoongitan she said and closed her eyes tightly. He chuckled and took her in his embrace. Both slept for some time.

As planned, Raghav and Krishnan came back home after some time.

Krishnan looked at Radha and Seetha who were helping Meenakshi to prepare Aadhirasam.

Krishnan: Enna nadakuthu he asked.

Meenakshi: Aadhirasam pannitu irukom yen she asked.

Raghav: Nanum help pannaran he said and joined with them.

Seetha slapped his arms, po da poi refresh ayutu va she said. Raghav pouted and went to his room.

Krishnan: Enga ellarayum kanom he asked.

Seetha: Saranya Aadhira rendu perum paduchutu thoongaranga. Aadhiran room la than irukan she said.

Krishnan nodded and went to his room. After some time Aadhira woke up and came out. She saw Krishnan sitting alone in his room.

Krishnan looked at Aadhira who was standing near the door, Inga va Aadhira, he called her.

Aadhira ran towards him and hugged him while mumbling sorry.

Krishnan made her look at him and wiped her tears, Ipa ethuku da nee ipudi allugara he asked.

Aadhira: Anaiku ungala na romba thappa pesitan manichurunga please she said without looking at him.

Krishnan: Nee enna thappu panna enna sonnalum na pannathu thappu athunala thana nee anaiku kovathula apudi pesuna. Na than unkita manipu kekanum intha appa ah manichuru da he said.

Aadhira nodded as no and hugged him. Krishnan heard her sobbing, Shh alakudathu intha mathiri time la happy ah irukanum he said.

Krishnan: Inga apru patti unakaga unaku pidicha Aadhirasam panni irukanga sapudu he said and fed her. Aadhira chuckled with tears and ate it from his hand. Aadhiran and Saranya saw the scenario and felt happy.

Krishnan looked at Saranya, Saranya neeyum va he said. She went happily and joined them. He started to feed both of them happily.

Next day, Pranav, informed about Sara's death to her family after setting the dead body similar to Sara. The news was flashed in all the news channels. Sara's mother and father rushed to the place. It was an abandoned road which connected to the deep forest.

Aadhira looked at the news and called Aadhiran.

Aadhiran: Sollu Aadhira he said.

Aadhira: News pathengala she asked.

Aadhiran: Enna aachu he asked.

Aadhira: Sara sara she said.

Aadhiran guessed what she was upto, Seri na unaku apro kupdaran meeting la irukan he said and disconnected the call.