Chapter 16

Disclaimer: This Chapter contains mature content kindly ignore if anyone feels uncomfortable.

*****************************

Aadhira came down hearing his sound.

Aadhira: Enna achu she asked.

He held her hand fiercely and dragged her near him, Unna un veetla irunthu vanthu koopta nee poiruvaya.

She was confused with his question and his behavior.

Aadhira: Enaku purila she asked in confusion.

Aadhiran: Un Appa vanthu kupta nee povaya he again asked the same question.

She didn't know what happened but she saw possessiveness in his eyes. So she thought about playing with him.

Aadhira: Ama na poiruvan she said.

He tightened his grip on her arms which started to hurt her and she hissed in pain.

Aadhira: Vidunga valikuthu she said and tried to push him with irks him more.

Aadhiran: Answer to my question Aadhira he shouted.

Aadhira: Athu than sonnane povanu she said.

He stood silent. She continued, Neengale epudiyo oru naal enna inga irunthu anupiruvenga nanum poi thana aganum athuku munadi en appa vanthu kupta na sandhosama poiruvan.

She didn't notice the volcano which was ready to burst at any time.

Aadhira: Athu mattum na pona apro neenga epudiyo ungaluku puducha mathiri oru life apa nanum move on agi thana aganum.

Aadhiran: Move on?

Aadhira: Ama pinna ungalaye nenachutu alluthuta iruka muduyum. She wasn't aware that the volcano was ready to burst at any time. She continued, En appa sollara paiyana sandhosama kalyanam pannit(u) He didn't let her complete the sentence.

He pulled her very close to him and crashed his lips on her. He lost his sense, the fear of losing her is the only thing which is occupied both in his mind as well as his heart. He bited her lower lip and blood starts to ooze from her corner of lips. After sometime she felt out of breath she started to push him and she succeeded in that. He fell on the couch with thud. He thought that she didn't want him to touch.

He scooped her in his arms and went towards her room. He threw her on the bed and locked the door.

Aadhira: Enna pannarenga she asked shockingly and got down from the bed.

Aadhiran: I am not leaving you anywhere. You have to be with me forever he said and pushed her again on the bed.

She got the answer which she needs. He removed his shirt and hovered her. She gasped loudly. He started suck her collarbone and bitted for which she hissed in pain. She started to moan due to the pleasure which is very new to her. He trailed down the kiss and gave lots of hickies. She too liked his touch and pulled him more into her. She didn't oppose him as she knew that his action showed love and possessiveness towards her. Both lost their consciousness in the heat of the moment. She too didn't try to stop or oppose him. He started to unpin her saree and removed it. He started to suck her cleavage while pressing her breast. She arched back due to the electric sensation. He sneaked his hand backside to remove her blouse. He removed her blouse and inner wears at the same time. He started to suck her breast while kneading another one. She was continuously moaning which is making difficult for him. He removed both their remaining dresses as his needs growed. Again started to suck her lips while rubbing his member in entrance. She gripped his shoulder and wasn't able to handle the pleasure. He slowly entered inside her. She felt pain and stated cry while trying to push him.