Chapter 72

Aadhira opened her eyes after having enough sleep. She got up from the bed and was about to move but something caught her eyes which kept on the table.

Aadhira: Enna ithu she thought and took the cover. She looked at the cover front and back expecting from and to information but nothing was there. She opened the cover and took a piece of paper. It was newspaper cutting along with it there was some photo also pinned at the back side. She read the news first and saw the image. After seeing it she immediately threw it away. She closed her eyes trying to forget the thing which she saw but it kept on coming in front of her eyes. She tried to move out of the room but her legs were not moving. She knelt on the floor and started to scream and finally she fainted.

Aadhira jerked and opened her eyes and understood that they were still in the car. Saranya looked at her, Enna aachu Aadhira she asked, seeing her face.

Aadhria looked at her and nodded her head as nothing.

Soon they reached their house and Aadhira quickly got down from the car. She rushed inside the house without waiting for anyone. The trio was confused with her behavior and went behind her. She went directly to the room and started to search for something. Meanwhile they also came and saw her searching for something.

Aadhiran: Aadhira enna pannara he asked. She looked at him and again started to search under the cot.

Aadhiran made her stand by grabbing her elbow, Unnathan kekaran Aadhira he said.

Aadhira: Athu she started and moved him aside seeing the same cover. She took the cover and along with newspaper and photo also came which she throwed.

Aadhira looked at Aadhiran, Ithu itha pathu thaan bayanthan she saidsaid and gave it to Aadhiran.

Aadhiran saw the newspaper date which shows the future date and he looked at the news "A woman, five months pregnant, was discovered deceased following a tragic accident". He saw the image which was pinned at the back side of the newspaper cutting. In that picture Aadhira was lying on the road in a pool of blood while holding her stomach.

Aadhiran passed it to Raghav while he looked at the cover and found a few more newspaper cuttings. In another newspaper cutting "A man in his 50s met a brutal demise, stabbed to death with a knife" and above that news number one was written. Aadhira also looked at the news and held his hand. He took another newspaper and found one more news article, "Tragedy struck as two women lost their lives due to a fatal incident caused by cylinder leakage." and above the news marked as number 2.

Aadhiran collected all the newspapers and checked the dates, all were the same date with one month gap.

Pranav also came and saw everyone was checking something seriously. He took all the newspapers and started reading it.

Aadhiran: Antha Sandeep ah uyiroda vitathu thaan thappu he said fisting his hands.

Pranav: Ithu ellam avan anupala he said while looking at the newspaper.

Aadhiran looked at him while Pranav too looked at him, Ama avana inaiku na than romba aduchan avanuku inu mayakam kooda thelunchu irukathu he said.

Raghav: Apa ithu ellam yaaru anupi irupa he asked.

Aadhiran: Nama ipa varaiku Sandeep mattum thaan pathu irukom inu oru aal nama maranthutom Guru he said.

Saranya: Ana ivalo naal avana kanome, Apro epudi itha avan thaan anupi irupanu nenaikarathu she asked.

Aadhiran went out to call the watchman, Anna yaarthu veetuku vanthangala nanga ilatha apa he asked.

Watchman: Ila Sir cleaning ku kamala akka mattum thaan vanthanga he said.