Chapter 82

Disclaimer: Mature content ahead,Please ignore if any one is not comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aadhira looked into his eyes and pulled him towards her. She started to kiss his lips passionately. Both fell on the bed without breaking the kiss. Aadhira left his lips as she felt a lack of air and panted heavily. Aadhiran kissed her corner of lips and held her hands. He kept her hands on his pants while she looked at him confusedly, Remove it he said and laid on the bed. She sat up and removed his pants while his member boner was visible above his briefs. She looked at him while he took her hands and kept it on his briefs. She pulled down his briefs while his member came out hurriedly. Aadhira hesitatingly looked at him while he understood her hesitation and pulled her towards him and made her lay on the bed gently. Aadhiran hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Aadhira: A.... She started to say something but he stopped her saying, Unaku comfortable ah ilati vendam. He said and was about to stand up. She quickly grabbed his hands and stopped him. He looked at her.

Aadhira: Ila athu vanthu enaku enna pannanumnu therila she said in low tone. Next moment he took her hands and kept on his member while Aadhira blushed and held his member in her hands. She slowly started to move as per his guidance. Aadhiran groaned in pleasure. She circled her finger on his tips. Aadhiran asked her to move her hands fastly. Her glass bangles made a sound while moving her hands. Aadhiran loved the sound of bangles. Once he reached high he pulled her towards him and started to suck her lips while he released his fluid in her hands. Aadhiran took her in his arms and walked towards the washroom. He made her stand inside the shower cubicle and started to remove her dress.

He removed her dress completely and removed his dress also. He moved from her and stood looking at her naked body while she started to shiver under his gaze. His eyes darkened seeing her grown breast and completely lost his control. He moved near her while she started to walk backwards gulping hard. Her back touched the wall and closed her eyes due to the chillness of the wall. He neared her and stood without touching her. She opened her eyes as she didn't feel any touch. He started to kiss her lips and started to caress her back. Aadhira clutched his hairs in fist. His member rubbed her belly and she started to moan in between the kisses. He left her lips once she became short of air. He picked her up a little and bit her right side nipple while his member came in contact with her clit. He moved her a little up and his member entered inside her. He bit her nipple harshly due to the pleasure while she dug her nails in his skin. Aadhira was completely on high and a moaning mess. She held the shower valve for grip and opened it by mistake. Water flashed from the head shower and brought Aadhiran back to his senses. He made her stand on her legs and closed the shower. He let out a sigh of relief and rubbed his face to remove water from his face. He turned and saw her.

He moved near her and tucked her hair behind her ears, Thala nenachuruchu he said and opened the shower again to clean her. He saw her nipples which had turned red due to his hard bite and mentally scolded him for losing control. He started to clean her with shower gel while she too took the shower gel in her hands and was about to touch him, he stopped her, Podhum d summa iru he said.

Aadhira: Matan she said and started to apply the gel over his body with her hands. Aadhiran closed his eyes and opened the shower to calm him. Both cleaned the foam and came out of the shower cubicle. He went out to take the dresses for them and came back to the washroom and found her checking her nipples.

Aadhiran put the dresses in tha hanger and went near her while she looked up at him and glared, Valikuthu she said.

Aadhiran hugged her while massaging there and kissed her forehead and mumbled as sorry. Aadhira bit his left side of his Adam's apple and sucked which formed a hickey over there.