Chapter 80

Aadhira: Namma veetuku polam Saran she said. Saranya rubbed her back to console her but she was sobbing badly.

Aadhiran: Aadhira va nama room pogalam tablet saputu varuvayama he called her and pulled her.

Aadhira who was still in Saranya's embrace nodded her head as no, Na unga kooda vara matan she said adamantly.

Seetha sighed, dei vidu da avala ava Saranya kooda irukatum she said and looked at Saranya, Saran nee avala un room ku kootitu po.

Saranya looked at Aadhiran.

Seetha: Avana enna pakkara na sollaranla kootitu po she said. Saranya nodded her head and took Aadhira to her room. Once they left Seetha looked at Aadhiran, Dei enna da pesitu iruka velayatuku ipudi thaan ava kita pesuvaya paru ipa epudi alugaranu avaluku evalo hurt agi irukum she asked.

Pranav: Konjamavathu arivu iru..... He stopped abruptly seeing Aadhiran's glare arivu iruka da Pranav pasikuthala poi sapadama ninu katha pesitu iruka he said and dragged Seetha, Amma pasikuthu vanga povom he said.

Seetha: Avala engayathu disturb panna poi tholachuruvan she warned him and looked at Raghav, dei vanthu sapudu she said. Raghav nodded his head and went along with Pranav and Seetha.

Aadhira took a deep breath and went to Saranya's room.

He knocked the door while Saranya opened the door.

Aadhiran: Ava enga Saran he asked while peeking inside the room.

Aadhira: Na yarayum pakka matan she said.

Aadhiran: Nee pakka vendam na pakkaran he said and went inside the room.

Aadhira saw him who was coming towards her, Varathenganu sonnala ponga ponga she said and took all the things from the table and started to throw it on him. Aadhiran sat near her and held her hands, Ai niruthu d he said.

Aadhira: Matan matan ponga na thaan vendamala apro ethuku ipa vanthenga she asked.

Saranya: Ada chi niruthunga she shouted. Both looked at her, Ollunga ipa rendu perum room ah vitutu velila poi unga room la sanda podunga she said.

Aadhiran: Paru unnala thaan thitara ennayum senthu va namma room ku pogalam he said.

Aadhira: Seetha ma she started to shout.

Aadhiran ran out of the room. She locked the door.

Saranya: Ipa ithu yaar d un purushan vanthu clean pannuvana she asked.

Aadhiran who heard that, na clean pannaran kathava therakka sollu Saran he shouted from outside.

Aadhira: Onnu thevai ila enaku yaroda uthaviyum thevai ila she said and started to pick the things which were thrown on him. After cleaning it Saranya and Aadhira slept.

Aadhiran sat on the couch which is there out of Saranya's room and decided to wait for her to come.

Raghav and Pranav came after finishing their breakfast and saw Aadhiran was sitting. Both moved towards him and sat along with him.

Pranav: Enna da aduchu velila anupitala pappa he asked.

Raghav: Unna ipudi pakka evalo santhosama irukunu theriyuma he asked.

Aadhiran: Siringa da nalla siringa oru naal enaku ungala pathu sirikara kalam varum he said. Both didn't stop laughing.

Aadhiran: Dei un girlfriend Pooja vanthu iruka pesunaya he asked.

Pranav took his slipper which he will wear inside the house, Intha ithala kooda enna adi atha vitutu avala ennoda girlfriend nu sollatha he said.

Raghav took the slipper from him, Ithu vendam velila ava serupu athula adikaran he said.