Chapter 59

Aadhira came out of the closet. Aadhiran looked up at her.

Aadhiran: Nanum change pannitu varan he said.

Aadhira twisted her lips as he didn't say anything about her dress.

Aadhira stopped him and he raised his eyebrows.

Aadhiran: Enna he asked.

Aadhira: Dress epudi irukunu sollave ila she asked.

Aadhiran: Nalla iruku he said.

Aadhira: Poya mental she said.

Aadhiran: Vara vara un word ellam romba bad ah poguthu d he said.

Aadhira glared at him. Aadhiran chuckled seeing her angry face and went near her. He pulled her nose which turned red in anger.

She pushed his hands.

He pulled her to his embrace, Super ah iruku summa unna tease pannan d he said and pecked her lips.

Aadhira pulled him towards her and looked into his eyes. He closed his eyes and leaned towards her lips. She bit his nose hard.

Aadhiran: Ahhh amma he shouted.

Aadhira: Punishment she said.

Aadhiran: Ithu punishment ila na kamikaran punishment epudi irukanumnu he said and pinned her to the wall.

He caressed her cheeks with his knuckles. He leaned towards her and she closed her eyes in reflex. He bit her cheeks.

Aadhira: Ahh she shouted and opened her eyes.

Aadhiran laughed out loudly.

Aadhira pulled him by grabbing his beard, ahhh vidu d he shouted in pain. She started to kiss his lips harshly. He stood shocked without responding to her. She bit his lower lips and pushed him to the wall and kissed him harshly. He recovered from the shock and started to deepen the kiss. Both parted from the kiss as both their lungs started to beg for oxygen.

Aadhira: Polama she asked after some time.

Aadhiran: Po.. he cleared his throat polam he said.

Aadhira chuckled seeing his reaction.

Aadhiran: Na dress change pannitu varan he said. She nodded and went out of the room.

Saranya saw her, enga porenga madam she asked.

Aadhira: Ice cream sapada, she said happily.

Saranya: Adiyei nalaiku nama assignment submit pannalana nama parents kuputu varanumnu phone panni sonnangala marathutaya she asked.

Aadhira widens her eyes remembering her professor's words.

Aadhiran came out, polama he asked.

Aadhiran looked at both who stood nervously.

Aadhiran: Enna aachu he asked.

Aadhira: Athu.. athu she dragged.

Aadhiran: Enna visiyam enna pannenga he asked, raising his eyebrows.

Saranya: Athu engaluku assignment kuduthanga ellutha ana nanga submit pannala nalaiku morning submit pannalana parents kutitu vara sollitanga she said looking down.

Aadhiran glared at them, poi notes eduthutu vanga 5 minutes la study room ku varenga he said.

Both started to say something before that Aadhiran, ponganu sonnan he said sternly.

Both ran to their room to take their notes while he went to the study room.

Saranya looked at Aadhira who came slowly.