Chapter 23

Aadhira sighed and went to get fresh up. After an hour he woke up and went down. She kept breakfast on the dining table and kept a note as "have your breakfast".

Aadhiran looked at his hand, enaku vendam he said and tried to move.

Aadhira held his hand and again gave a note as "I will help you to have your breakfast if you don't mind".

Aadhiran: Ipa ethuku notes elludhitu iruka vai ah thorandhu pesu he said.

Aadhira again kept another note as "I don't want to trouble you by asking questions".

Aadhiran sighed, Sorry na etho theriyama kovathula kathitan he said.

She kept one more note as "It's okay please have your breakfast".

Aadhiran: Please vai ah thorandhu pesu Aadhira tension pannatha he said.

Aadhira: Vendam oru oru time neenga enaku ennoda place ah sollanumnu ila so ipa irunthu na ungala onnu kekala she said with teary eyes.

Aadhiran: Help me to eat please, he said.

Aadhira wiped her tears and went to wash her hand.

Aadhiran: Chai thevai ilama ivala vera kathitan ipa epudi samathanam pannarathu he thought.

His trance was broken by Aadhira as she bought food near to his mouth.

Aadhiran: Thanks he said and started to eat the food from her hand.

Both didn't talk about anything. Same time Saranya and Raghav came to check on Aadhira.

Raghav: Enna da nadakuthu inga he asked, seeing the scenario.

Both looked at Saranya and Raghav who stood with their mouths open.

Aadhiran: Kai la adi patu iruku athu thaan help panna he said.

Saranya: Epudi ivalo periya kayam aachu she asked while tooking his hand to examine.

Aadhira: Na poi rendu peruku sapada eduthu veikaran vanga she said and moved to the kitchen.

Raghav understood some problem going on between them.

Saranya: Yen oru mathiri iruka she asked Aadhiran.

Aadhiran: Ila athu kalaila konjam harsh ah pesitan athu than he dragged.

Saranya: Ungaluku avala pudikalana vitrunga daily summa potu thitathenga she said sternly and moved to check on Aadhira.

Raghav glared at him, En da epa pathalun avala thitu iruka oru naal unna vitutu poga pora apa theru theruva thedi alaya pora paru nee he said.

Aadhiran: Dei ava epudi kayam aachunu keta athuku enna sollarathunu theriyama solla mudiyathunu kathitan he said.

Raghav: Unna ella onnu sollarathuku ila ennamo pannu po he said and went to check on Aadhira.

He saw Aadhira who was crying while hugging Saranya.

Aadhira: Saran enaku inga iruka vendam nama polam she said.

Saranya: Dhira alatha inga paru enna she said and wiped her tears.

Aadhira: Inga na enna ketalum thitaranga Saran nama polam nama veetuku she said.

Aadhiran also heard their conversation and tried to go near her but Raghav stopped him by holding his hand.

Raghav: Kelu nalla he said.

Aadhiran: Vidu na pathukaran na poi pesaran he said.

Raghav: Nee panna varaiku podhum ini avala na kutitu poran enkuda he said.