Chapter 84

Vinay looked at Pooja, Ai Pooja he said.

Pooja: Completely surprised Vinay she said and happily hugged him.

Pranav: Ivan yaaru da pakka paithiyam nalla dress pannitu vantha mathiri irukan he whispered in Raghav's ear.

Raghav pretended to smell something, Edho burn aaguthu pola da heavy ah smell varuthu unaku varutha he asked.

Pranav glared at him. Meanwhile Both separated from the hug.

Vinay: When did you arrive? Why didn't you let me know that you were coming? He asked.

Pooja: Actually I planned all of sudden and I forgot to inform in that haste. Okay now tell me about your whereabouts she asked.

Pranav started to cough fakely to make her notice that they are also here.

Pooja clicked her tongue hearing his cough sound and stopped Vinay, First let me introduce you to my family she said and turned holding his hands.

Pooja: Aunty He is Vinay, My friend she said.

Seetha smiled at him.

Pooja: She is Seetha aunty and she is chairperson of SR Groups she introduced her to him.

Vinya: Hi Aunty, I heard about you a lot from her, he said. Seetha smiled at him.

Pooja: Ithu Aadhiran and ithu Aadhi wife Aadhira, Ithu Raghav and Ithu Saranya and soon to be Mrs. Raghav. Finally meet my childhood friend Pranav, she said.

Pranav smiled seeing her introduction about him.

Everyone smiled at him.

Vinay: Okay, I am getting late and will catch you on some other day, he said.

Pooja: I thought to ask you to join us, she said with a sad pout.

Vinya: Today I promised my orphanage mother that I will visit them today so I came to buy gifts for the childrens, he said.

Pooja: Okay tell me your address she asked while taking her mobile.

Vinay: I have booked hotel rooms and am currently in the midst of looking for an apartment and I need to notify the hotel about extending my stay, he said.

Pooja: There's no need for an extension; you can stay with us until you find an apartment for yourself, she said.

Pranav: Ivale namma veetla irukangaratha maranthutu pesitu iruka paren he said with Raghav.

Vinay: That's fine, Pooja. I can stay in a hotel for an additional three days, and most likely, I'll secure an apartment within that time. If not, I'll give you a call, he said.

Pranav: You can call me if you are not able to find an apartment. I will help you, he said hurriedly and gave his card also.

Vinay: Sure and Thank you so much, he said.

Pooja mentally chuckled seeing him. Vinay went from there after bidding bye to all.

Raghav: Avan enga Pooja veetuku poiruvanonu thana help pannara he asked in a low tone which is audible only to Pranav.

Pranav: Chi chi no no yaaru yaaru veetla poi thanguna enaku enna just help pannalamnu thaan sonnan he said.

Raghav: Thu help pannara moonchiya paru he said.

Seetha: Seri Aadhira va nee washroom poitu varuvayama she said and took her. Saranya and Pooja also went behind them.

Aadhiran: Raghav antha Vinay pathi Sathish kita details collect panna sollu then avana follow panna oru aala poda sollu he said.