Chapter 11

After Aadhiran and Aadhira went, Seetha asked Saranya to take rest. Saranya went to her room to take a nap.

Seetha looked at Raghav.

Raghav: Amma avanga shares ellam vangiyachu function mudiraku munadiye apro bank la irunthu avanga loan repay panna solli notice kuda anupitan ithu ellam Aadhira munadi solli marubadiyum antha incident ah nayabaga padutha vendamnu than sollala he said understanding her look.

Seetha nodded and smiled at him, Seri unaku Aadhiran ku enna problem she asked.

Raghav: Apudi ellam onnu ila ma he said without looking at her.

Seetha: Dei na un amma atha marantharatha enna pathu sollu she said.

Raghav: Amma avan Aadhira kita nadanthukarathu enaku suthama pidikala ma he said with tears.

Seetha wiped his tears, Enaku purithu da, Nee avala nenachu bayapadatha ava enna mathiri ana konjam time edukum athu varaiku porumai ah irukanum.

Raghav: En amma anaiku avanuku kalyanam panni vechenga he asked.

Seetha: Un appa asai pataru da ana athu yenu enaku therila she said.

Raghav nodded, Seri sorry seetha un chella payana aduchutan he said.

Seetha: Inu rendu sethu potu irukalamala she asked.

Raghav giggled hearing her statement.

Seetha: Dei antha chain epudi cut aachu she asked.

Raghav: Amma enaku oru meeting iruku na maranthutan na poran tata bye he went after kissing her cheeks.

Seetha knows that he only cutted the chain purposefully.

Meanwhile Aadhiran and Aadhira reached his home. In front of the Mansion Name printed as SR Mansion. It was a huge mansion with a beautiful garden setup. Aadhira was dumbstruck by the path which leads to a huge mansion. Entire path was decorated with plants and flowers which gave a pleasant smell all the way. Finally they reached the mansion and Aadhiran stopped the car.

Aadhira sat without moving as she was lost in the beauty of the garden setup and Huge building in front of her.

Aadhiran: Erangu he said bring her to reality. There came a driver and took the car to the parking lot.

After knowing Aadhiran's arrival all the workers assembled in front of him.

Aadhiran: Luggages ella car la iruku eduthutu vanthu room la vechurunga he said.

Aadhiran: Nalaila irunthu inga yarum vara vendam other than gardening workers he said. Everyone stood confused with his words and feared losing their jobs.

Aadhiran: Office la vanthu work ku join pannikonga and inaiku neenga ellam veetuku ponga he said and sent everyone back to home.

Aadhiran looked at Aadhira who was standing with a confused face. He came near her and wrapped his hands around her waist.

Aadhiran: WELCOME TO THE HELL MRS. AADHIRAN he said and smirked at her.

Those words are enough to send shivers all over her body. Aadhiran took her inside the house.

Aadhiran: See you are going to be queen of this huge mansion he whispered in her ears.

She knew his inner meaning which is hided inside the word queen

Aadhiran gave a quick home tour and finally he took her to a room.

Aadhiran: Ithu than un room but your things are kept in my room.