Chapter 79

Pooja looked around the house, enga Aadhiran, Raghav, Pranav yarayum kanom she asked.

Seetha: Ellaru breakfast ku vanthuruvanga Seri nee sollu enna sapadara coffee kondu vara sollata she asked and shouted Kamala's name.

Pooja chuckled seeing her, aunty relax na refresh agitu breakfast saptukaran she said while Kamala also came out.

Kamala: Ma breakfast ready she said.

Seetha: Seri Kamala ellarum vantharatum. Apro ithu nama Lalita oda ponnu Pooja she said. Kamala smiled at her while she too smiled back at her.

Seetha: Kamala nee Pooja ah guest room ku kootitu po she said and looked at Pooja, unaku ethathu venuna kelu enkita sollu she said.

Pooja: Okay aunty she said and went along with Kamala. Kamala showed the guest room and came from there. Pooja kept her bags and laid on the bed due to tiredness.

Meanwhile in Aadhiran's room, Aadhira opened her eyes with much difficulty. She was still feeling tired but she felt hungry so she decided to wake up. She sat up and kept her hands on her stomach. She felt development with her stomach. She smiled thinking that her baby was growing.

She moved towards the vanity table and stood in front of the mirror sideways looking at her stomach. Aadhiran came from the closet and stood watching her while leaning against the wall without disturbing her.

Aadhira was looking at her stomach from all angles but she was not able to see the difference visibly. Aadhiran chuckled and moved towards her slowly without making noise. She didn't notice him as she was looking at her stomach.

Aadhiran hugged her from behind, enna pannarenga amma uh pappa uh he asked keeping his hands on her stomach.

Aadhira: Konjam pappa valanthu iruku dress tight ah iruka mathiri iruku stomach kita she said.

Aadhiran kissed her cheeks, ini pappa perusu aagum vera dress vangikalam he said and started to remove her top. He removed the top and she was standing with a brassiere and her pants.

He pulled down the pants a little, paru pappa evalo persu agi irukunu he said. Both looked at her stomach in the mirror.

Aadhiran started to caress her stomach, still hugging her from behind. He came in front of her and knelt before her. He hugged her by the waist and kissed her stomach deeply.

Aadhiran: Princess, he said.

Aadhira smiled, oru vela prince ah iruntha enna pannuvenga she asked.

Aadhiran: Princess than he said.

Aadhira: Yepudi avalo confident ah sollarenga she asked.

Aadhiran: Athu ellam unaku puriyathu appa ku ponnu ku iruka telepathy d he said and kissed her stomach again.

Aadhira pouted, enna vida pappa thaan mukiyama she asked.

Aadhiran: Ama he said casually and looked at stomach, ennoda princess thaan mukiyam vera yaaru enaku mukiyam ila ponga ponga he said playfully and again kissed her stomach without looking at her. Aadhira's face fell hearing his words and Aadhiran heard her stomach growling sound and his mobile also started to ring. He stood up, Seri poi kuluchutu va seikarama time aachu breakfast ku he said and went to pick his mobile as again it started to ring.

Aadhira knows that he was telling playfully but she was not able to accept his words. She wiped her tears which were flowing without her knowledge and went to the washroom to get fresh as she felt hungry.

Raghav and Saranya came back from the hospital. They saw Seetha was waiting for them at their doorstep.

Seetha: Enna sonnanga Raghav doctor she asked as soon as Raghav got down from the car.