Chapter 63

Sanjay, Sankar and Mukhil started to search for her.

Sankar: Inga irunthu engayum poi iruka mudiyathu ella lights uh on pannunga he said and looked at Sanjay nee poi CCTV footage check pannu nanum Mukhil uh poi thedarom he said and moved from there along with Mukhil.

Sankar showed a direction, nee poi antha pakam paru na inga pakaran he said and went.

Mukhil went to the direction where Seetha was hiding. Seetha heard footsteps and closed her mouth to avoid her sobbing sound.

Mukhil stood near the staircase and looked around. He started to move from there but something struck in his mind and made him check under the staircase. He found her saree edge and took it in his hand. He pulled her saree and made her come out. Seetha looked at him with teary eyes.

He clutched his hair and dragged her.

Seetha: Please enna viturunga she pleaded. He pushed her on the ground and took a yellow thread in his hand. She gulped and started to move backwards.

Mukhil: Inga paru ollunga amaithiya iru he said and called his brothers.

Seetha stood up from the floor. He pinned her to the wall and took the thread near her neck but before he could tie she stabbed him with the same bottle.

Mukhil shouted in pain which made his brothers alert. She started to move from there but Mukhil held her legs without letting her too move. She tried to release herself from his hold but he was holding her tightly. She saw his brothers coming. She kicked him on the wound using her other leg which made him lose the grip on her leg. She ran from there.

Meanwhile Mukhil's brother reached there and saw Mukhil lying on the floor in a pool of blood.

Sanjay: dei enna paru da he said and started to pat his cheeks.

He opened his eyes, Avala vitarathenga he said and showed the direction where she went and died.

Sanjay and Sankar cried hard seeing his brother. Both stood up and went to the direction where she went to search for her like a mad man.

She stood behind the pillar and took a mobile and called Ramakrishnan. He picked up the call before she could speak. Sanjay pulled her by grabbing her hair. The mobile broke completely.

Ramakrishnan panicked and started to move towards her college.

Both slapped her hard. Blood started to ooze from her mouth due to the force. The bottle which she held flew in the air and broke by hitting the wall.

Seetha started to cry vigorously and knelt on the floor while thinking about the day which made her life go up and down. Aadhiran and Raghav rushed towards her and held either side of her.

Aadhiran: Amma onnu ila ma inga parung he said and rubbed her back.

Raghav tightened his hold round her and shedded tears. Krishnan's heart pricked seeing his sister in this state.

Krishnan moved near her, Raghav and Aadhiran moved aside to give space to him.

Krishnan side hugged her, Onnu ila da inga paru enna nadathuchunu sollu ma ivalo varusham thaniyave unkulla vechu alluthuta ini podhum unaku antha kastam enga kita vituru nanga irukom da he said.

Seetha came back to reality and looked at him not knowing what to say.

She remembered the promise which she made for Ramakrishnan and gulped.

Ramakrishnan came inside the room where she was lying, connecting with IV lines and an oxygen mask. He caressed her hair gently which made her jerk and open her eyes.