Chapter 39

Aadhiran sighed and went to their room and saw her sleeping peacefully after a tiring day.

Aadhiran thought to wake up as she didn't have her dinner, Ila tired ah thoongara he thought and laid beside her thinking about Seetha.

She moved near him and hugged him, sensing his presence in sleep. He too hugged her back and patted her while kissing her hairline. He too slept without his knowledge.

Aadhira woke up after sometime feeling hungry and saw him sleeping peacefully.

She came out of his hold without disturbing his sleep.

Aadhira: Enna ipudi pasikuthu she thought and looked at the time which shows as 12:45.

Aadhira poked his arms to wake him up but didn't get any response from him. She shook him vigorously. Aadhiran jerked and sat up.

Aadhiran: Enna achu he asked panicked.

Aadhira: Enaku pasikuthu she said.

Aadhiran left a breath, nee nalla thoongitu irunthathu athu thaan ellupala Seri nee inga iru na poi unaku ethathu sapada kondu varan he said and stood up.

Aadhira: Ice cream vangunengala she asked.

Aadhiran: Aiyo aiyo vangalaye ipa enna sollarathu pavam asai ah first time keta athu kooda ollunga vangi kudukala he stood thinking without answering her question.

Aadhira: Yenga enna achu she asked.

Aadhiran: Athu sorry Aadhira na unaku morning vangi tharan inaiku vara valila shop closed he said.

Aadhira nodded. Aadhiran went to take food silently.

Aadhiran came back after 5 minutes with food.

Aadhira came out from the washroom and sat with him.

Aadhiran: Night tablets sapadala he said.

Aadhira: Night mattum thana morning irunthu correct ah sapadaran she said.

Aadhiran: Seri ipa first ollunga sapudu he said and took food near her mouth.

Aadhira got food from his hand, neenga saptengala she asked.

Aadhiran: Enaku pasikala nee sapudu he said.

Aadhira: Neengalum sapudunga she said and started to feed him.

Aadhiran feels happy that she is changing back to normal.

After feeding her, Aadhirsn wiped her mouth and gave water.

Aadhiran: Poi padu na poi plate vechutu varan he said and went out.

He heard a calling bell sound.

Aadhiran frowned, intha nerathula yaaru he thought and went out.

Aadhiran looked at the watchman and a deliveryman. He looked at them with confusion.

Aadhiran: Enna achu he asked the watchman.

Watchman: Sir edho order delivery pannanumnu sollaranga he said.

Aadhiran: Na ethum order pannalaye he said.

Aadhira came out, na thaan pannan she said.

Aadhiran: Ennadhu he asked.

Aadhira: Ice cream she said and took the cover from the delivery man.

Delivery Man: Sir bill he said and gave bill for 100Rs.

Aadhiran paid the bill and went inside and saw her eating ice cream happily.