Chapter 3

She jumped inside the well. Aadhiran also jumped without thinking about anything. Seetha and Raghav also went behind him shouting his name.

Aadhiran hugged her by holding her bare waist as she was drowning inside the well. She wiggled to release from his hold.

: Vidunga enna she said and again tried to come out of his hold.

Aadhiran: Ai aadama iru ilati rendu perum senthu molgiruvom he said.

He started to drown inside the well as the tree root which is grown tied his leg and started to pulll him inside. He gripped her waist tightly. She was shocked by his actions and gasped loudly.

: Enna pannarenga vidunga she said.

Aadhiran: Ai Yenna ulla ennamo illukuthu he said.

There came a girl shouting as Aadhira. Seetha and Raghav looked at her.

Aadhira looked up, Saranya antha aaruvala veesu she said.

Aadhiran widened his eyes in shock, Ai ethuku he asked with shock.

Saranya throwed the sickle. She catched it perfectly.

Raghav: Paaah what a throw and what a catch he praised them for which saranya glared at him.

Aadhira: Enna vidunga apa than antha kodiya aaruka muduyum she said.

Aadhiran left her. She swimmed deep down inside the well and started to cut the root which tied his leg.

Meanwhile he started to drink the water and soon fainted due to excess of Water. She held him in her embrace and came near the steps.

She tapped his cheeks but she didn't get any response from him. Soon Raghav and Saranya climbed steps down to reach them.

Aadhira Pressed his stomach to take the water out.

Raghav: Vai vechu orunchunga vanthuru seikarama he gave an Idea.

Aadhira glared at him and stood up to leave. All the while Seetha was looking at her keenly.

Seetha: Nillu ma konjam help pannu please she pleaded.

Aadhira sighed and again started to press his stomach. Soon he gained his consciousness and opened his Eyes.

He looked at the surroundings and looked at Aadhira. As soon his eyes met her he slapped her hard. He thought that she was going to end her life.

Tears brimmed in her eyes, She ran away while wiping her tears. Saranya too ran behind her after giving deathly glare to them.

Raghav: Paithiyam ethuku da aducha antha ponna pavam epudi kannu ella kalangi irunthuchu theriyuma he asked.

Seetha: Ethuku da aducha she asked with anger.

Aadhiran: Antha ponnunala thana ipudi achu he said.

Raghav: Ava unna kapatha kuptala he asked.

Aadhiran: Ila irunthalum antha ponnu pannatha thappu thana he asked

Seetha: Ava suicide panna poranu sonnala she asked

Aadhiran: Apro ethuku kanna thodachutu inga kuthucha he asked.

Seetha: Mental va da polam she said and dragged him.

Aadhira who was dashed on the person he held her in his arms.

Aadhira saw the person and started to tremble in fear.

:Enna mamma pathu ipudi bayapadara he asked.

Aadhira: Athu athu ella ila enna vidunga mamma na poganum she said with tears.