Chapter 85

Aadhiran and Seetha came inside the house. Aadhiran mobile received a message from Sathis. He saw the message and looked at Seetha, Ma na Aadhira velila kooputu poitu varan he said.

Seetha: Seri da pathu batharama kootitu po she said as she already knows about his plan.

Aadhiran nodded his head and went back to their room. He opened the door and saw Aadhira sitting on the cot wide awake already.

Aadhiran: Ma nee epa enthirucha he asked and came near her.

Aadhira: Ellam unga kutty laddu panna vela thaan enna thoongave vida matengara she said.

Aadhiran: Apudi enna pannuna ennoda kutty laddu he asked.

Aadhira: Na Poori saptanla atha full ah velila thalita she said.

Aadhiran: Vomit pannitaya he asked.

Aadhira nodded her head.

Aadhiran: Seri na poi unaku paal eduthutu varan he said.

Aadhira: Enaku pasikala vendam she said.

Aadhiran: Tired ah iruka he asked.

Aadhira: Ilanga nama velila polama she asked.

Aadhiran smiled, Seri beach ku polam he said.

Aadhira got excited after hearing the word beach, polam polam she said.

Aadhiran: Seri dress change pannitu polam va he said and helped her to get changed. After getting ready both came out of the house.

Aadhiran: Ingaye wait pannu na poi vandi eduthutu varan he said.

Aadhira nodded and waited for sometime at the doorstep. Aadhiran came in a Royal enfield bike and stopped in front of her.

Aadhira: Yenga ithulaya ipa kootitu poga porenga she asked in a surprised tone.

Aadhiran: Ama he said and made her wear the helmet, Done ipa ukkaru polam he said.

Aadhira nodded her head happily and sat on the bike holding his shoulder. She hugged him by his waist while he started to drive slowly. She enjoyed the entire ride. Aadhiran saw her face which was glowing in happiness. He stopped the bike after sometime and asked her to get down.

Aadhira looked at the airport, Inga ethuku vanthu irukom she asked in confusion.

Aadhiran removed her helmet, Unna nadu kadatha poran he said and got down from the bike. Soon someone came and took the bike key and helmets from him and went.

Aadhiran: Polama he asked and took her inside the airport. He saw Sathish waiting for them at the departure gate, Sir as you said everything ready he said and gave the required things to him.

Aadhiran: Thanks Sathish he said.

Sathish: Happy journey sir, he said.

Aadhiran nodded his head and turned towards Aadhira. She was looking at the flight without blinking her eyes. He went near her and wrapped his arms around her shoulder, Ma polama he asked.

Aadhira looked at him, Nama ithula poga poroma she asked. Aadhiran pecked her cheeks, Ama va polam he said. Both reached the jet and the cabin crew welcomed them.

Aadhira looked at the jet in awe. Aadhiran made her sit and fastened her seat belt. Cabin crew came and asked whether they required anything.

Aadhiran: Ethathu sapadaraya Aadhira he asked.

Aadhira nodded her head as no.

Aadhiran informed the same and soon the pilot announced about take off. Aadhira held his hand tightly in fear during take off time. After some time she got relaxed and looked at the city through the window. Aadhiran unfastened her seat belt after reaching the summit and led her to explore the aircraft.