Chapter 40

As said here is the second Update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He deepened the kiss while she melted in his touch and kiss. But she didn't let him in. He smirked and pinched her waist slightly for which she gasped. He entered inside his mouth and started to devour her.

She started to hit him as she went out of breath. But he is not leaving. Finally he sensed her struggle and left her. Both panted heavily. She hides her face in his chest in shyness. He made her look at him by holding her chin.

Aadhira looked at the wall clock and shouted, Aiyo time achu she said and sat up hurriedly.

Aadhiran: Enga poga ipa unaku time aachu he asked confusingly.

Aadhira: College poga vendama she asked.

Aadhiran: Neenga rendu perum ini college poga vendam veetlaye padika porenga he said.

Aadhira: Athu enna unga hospital mathiri unga college ah she asked.

Aadhiran: College name enna he asked.

Aadhira: SR Instituation Aiiii super she said in excitement.

Aadhiran: Enna super he asked in confusion.

Aadhira: Unga college thaana apa ini college poga vendam, padika vendam apro assignments ellutha vendam apro anaiku enna antha mam thituna mathiri yaru thita matanga she said happily.

Aadhiran: Ama athu nama college thaan ana padikanum padichu pass pannatha thaan certificate ilati Arrear than he said while knocking her head.

She rubbed her head and pouted, Chai ungaluku pasame ila ponga she said.

Aadhiran: Athu ellam neraya iruku he kissed her forehead and lied on her lap.

Aadhiran: Seriyana fraud unga mommy na romba innocent nenachu emanthutan pappa he said.

Aadhira: Na epavathu enna innocent nu solli irukana she asked.

Aadhiran ignored her and closed his eyes while snuggling into stomach. She pushed him but he held her hands.

Aadhiran: Seriyana 420 unga mommy he whispered but she heard it.

Aadhira: Yaru nana she asked and started to hit him. He held her hands and made her lay near him.

Aadhiran: Valikuthu nejama he said, rubbing the place where she beat him.

Aadhira: Valikutha romba she asked.

Aadhiran: Ama ma he said.

Aadhira: Nalla valikatum athuku thaan aduchan she said and started to beat him. At that time Aadhiran remembered about Seetha's call and shouted.

Aadhiran: Aiyo amma vara sonnanga maranthutan he said.

Aadhira: Seetha amma vara sonnangala ethuku she asked confused.

Aadhiran: Therila, Nee saputu tablet potutu padi na poitu vantharan he said hurriedly and went to get ready.

Aadhira too went to get refreshed . After half an hour she came out and saw Kamala waiting for them.

Aadhira: Kamala ma epa venthenga she asked surprisingly.

Kamala: Na nethu night inga thaan irunthan nee thoongaranu thambi unna thookitu ponaru she said teasingly.

Aadhira: Kamala ma she whined.

Aadhiran came down after getting ready in his office attire. Aadhira felt happy to see him like this.

Aadhiran came near her, Enaku theriyum pakka handsome ah irukanu athukunu ipudi thaan open ah sight adipaya he whispered.

Aadhira glared at him, nenapu thaan polapa kedukumnu solluvanga she said annoyingly.