Chapter 17

Seetha fell on the floor holding her chest.

Raghav took Seetha in his lap, Amma amma enna parunga he said while patting her cheeks.

Seetha opened her eyes, Onnu ila da lesa than valikuthu she said with struggles.

Raghav: Nama nama hospital poiralam seikarama unaku onnu agathu he said and scopped her in his arms. He moved towards the car while Saranya and Aadhira followed them.

Raghav made her sit in the car and started Driving fastly while talking with her.

Raghav: Amma inga paru unaku onnu ila anaiku mathiri ella pannatha please he said. Tears were flowing continuously from his eyes. Seetha started to breathe abnormally and looked at Aadhira. She was sitting like an idol without movement.

Seetha: Aa.. Aadhira, She called her.

Tears started to flow from her eyes and hugged her tightly.

Aadhira: Sorry na thappu pannitan athai she cried hard.

Seetha started to say something but Aadhira stopped her, Shhh shhh onnu solla vendam nama seikarama hospital poiralam she said.

Seetha: Unna na pathukuvanu sonna ana nane unna ipudi pannitan muduncha enna manichuru she said and fainted in her embrace.

She tried to call Aadhiran forgetting all the happenings but his number was Switched off.

Soon they reached the hospital and admitted her. Raghav already informed the hospital so they are ready with necessary things.

They took Seetha inside the ICU ward while Aadhira sat on the floor leaning on the wall. She was crying hard.

Saranya: Aadhira onnu agathu aalugatha she tried to console her.

Aadhira: Ellame ennala than ennala mattum thaan she said and started to hit her head.

Raghav: Niruthu Aadhira podhum he shouted at her.

She flinched due to his sudden voice raise.

Raghav: Sorry Aadhira athu unna control panna kathitan sorry he said.

She cried hard, as the words that she used against Seetha kept on ringing in her ears .

Doctor came out after checking Seetha.

Doctor: Raghav, Aadhiran enga he asked.

Raghav: Therila he said blankly.

Doctor: Raghav already warned him not to stress her. Now it's her 2nd heart attack, he said.

Raghav stood rooted hearing his words.

Doctor: She is not responding to the medicine. Exact ah enna problem nu solla muduyuma he asked Raghav.

Raghav: Veetla china problem doctor athula than amma stress agi mayangi vilunthutanga he said.

Doctor nodded, Let's see Raghav he said and went away.

Raghav looked at Aadhira, Neenga irunga na konjam velila poitu varan he said.

Aadhira didn't look at him. Saranya nodded her head in response. She made her sit on the chair.

Aadhira thinks about Aadhiran, she knew that he didn't use her. If he needed to take revenge in this way he might have done this on the first day of their marriage. She started to cry thinking of her stupidity and because of Seetha's condition.

She felt an unknown fear of what if something happened to Seetha thinking that she started to breath abnormally and fainted on Saranya's shoulder.

She held her and called the nurse for help. Aadhira too was admitted in the same hospital.