Chapter 44

Aadhira choked after hearing his words and spitted the water which she was drinking. He went and patted her head as she started to cough.

Aadhiran: Seri seri onnu sollala nee thanni kudi he said and handed her a glass of water.

Aadhira gulped the water again and kept the glass. As soon as she kept he took her in his arms.

Aadhira gasped due to his sudden action. She held his neck tightly in fear.

Aadhiran: Inu konjam aaluthi puduchalum na sethuruvan d he said.

Aadhira loosened her grip and rubbed his neck with her soft hands.

Aadhiran: Aiyo padutharale he thought and shook his head. Podhum d vidu he said.

Aadhira: Ungaluku valikumala she asked and rubbed more softly to ease the pain.

Aadhiran: Pannarathu ellam nee keta na thaan un mela payaranu sollaranga he said annoyingly.

Aadhira looked at him confused, yaru sonna she asked.

Aadhiran: Yaro sonnanga podhum vidu enaku valikala he said and laid on the bed along with her.

Aadhiran: Nalaiku anga poitu evening vantharalama he asked while hugging her.

Aadhira: Ponga poitu nama one week kalichu varalam anga Saranya, Aatha, Raghav anna apro Seetha ma ellaru irupanga jolly ah irukum she said with twinkling eyes.

Aadhiran: Apa unaku inga iruka pidikalaya he asked while kissing her cheeks.

Aadhira: Pidichu iruku ana neenga vitutu poita na thaniya thana irupan neenga vara varaiku anga ellaru irupangala she asked.

Aadhiran: Inga na thaan unkudaye irukane he asked while kissing her nose.

Aadhira: Neenga thaan nalaiku office poiruvengala she asked with pout.

Aadhiran chuckled at her answer, Poitu evening vanthuruvan athu varaiku nee padikanum apro Kamala akka irukangala inga un kuda he asked and kissed her hairline.

Aadhira: Ama irunthalum anga nalla irukamala she asked.

He pulled her towards him, unaku anga iruka puduchu iruntha daily morning unna na anga kondu poi vidaran evening nama inga vantharalam okay ah he asked while kissing her knuckles.

Aadhira: Ai ithu nalla idea la she asked while he nodded and hugged her tightly.

Aadhiran: Seri thoongu he said and snuggled into her chest. She smiled and hugged him back.

Both slept peacefully.

Meanwhile in hospital, Krishanan was thinking about something deeply and tears started to roll down from his eyes.

Radha saw him and panicked, Aiyo enna achunga enna ipudi kannu ellam kalangi iruku she asked.

Krishnan: Na romba thappu pannitan Radha he said.

Radha: Enna nga sollarenga she asked.

Krishnan explained everything while Radha sat with thud after hearing his confession.

Krishnan: Enna pathu en ponnu nee ellam oru appava nu keta enaku romba kastama iruku Radha. Na pannathu thappu thaan romba periya thappu he said.

Radha sat there like a rock and tears were flowing.

Krishnan held her hands with tears, Enaku ennoda ponnungala pakanum vara sollaraya he asked.

Radha pushed his hands from her, Epudi nga varuvanga athu neenga ivalo panna apro she asked.