Chapter 61

Pranav: Ila ma nanum inga irukan na pathukaran entha problem uh agama pathukaran he said.

Seetha nodded her head and moved towards Aadhiran. Doctor started to check him. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up while coughing. Aadhira looked at him hearing his sound and ran towards him. Doctors moved aside leaving her way as Aadhiran asked them to move. She hugged him tightly and cried. Aadhiran rubbed her back to calm her.

Aadhiran: Shh enaku onnu ila he said in between his cough. Aadhira composed herself and looked at him and checked him.

Aadhira: Nejama onnu ilala she asked while checking him.

Aadhiran nodded as no, onnu ila enaku paru na nalla than irukan nee first alatha na enna solli irukan nee allutha pappa uh senthu alugumla he said and kissed her forehead. She nodded her head while wiping her tears.

Seetha came near them and caressed Aadhira's hair, onnu ila first nee alaratha niruthu she said as she was still sobbing. Aadhira nodded and tried to stop her cry. She again hugged him and buried her face in his chest.

Sathish pushed Parasuram in front of Seetha.

Aadhiran looked at Sathish questioningly. He nodded his head as yes.

Seetha: Ellunthiringa Mr. Parasuram she said.

He stood up and looked at Seetha who was glaring at him.

Aadhiran looked around and saw so many employees watching them. He looked at Sathish and signaled him to clear everyone. He nodded and went to clear the employees.

Seetha looked at one of the guards, Security apro CCTV control room workers apro nethu shift la iruntha Technicines vara sollunga she said and moved towards the meeting room. Krishnan too went behind her. He nodded and went from there.

Aadhiran: Ma vidu enthirikalam he said.

Aadhira: Matan she said and hugged him even more tighter.

Aadhiran: Inu nalla kati puduchuko ellaru pakaranga enaku onnu ila he whispered in her ear. She moved from him quickly.

Aadhiran chuckled, methuva d he said holding her hands.

Raghav came near them and made Aadhira to stand, avanuku onnu ila Aadhira enna puduchu thalli vitutan he said.

Aadhira: Anna ungaluku onnu ilala she asked and checked his hands.

Saranya came near Aadhiran, Onnu agalala anna she asked with tears.

Aadhiran: Saran neeyum enna intha alu monchi mathiri alluthutu iruka he asked, wiping her tears.

Raghav: Yen d nanum thana antha lift la irunthan he asked.

Saranya: Neenga thaan first eh velila vanthutengala apro enna she asked.

Raghav glared at Aadhiran, Paithiyama da nee ethuku da enna thalli vita he asked.

Aadhiran: Ila lift door konjam thaan open agi irunthuchu oru aal than poga muduyum athu thaan unna first anupitu na varalamnu irunthan ana athukulla lift close agiruchu he said.

Raghav: Yen nee first velila vantha enna he asked.

Aadhiran: Nee enna panni irupa enna thana first velila anupi irupa he asked.

Raghav hugged him, ini ipudi pannatha da he said.

Aadhiran: Nee thana next week birthday baby unaku adi patuta unnoda fan girls ellam feel pannuvangala he asked.

Saranya looked at Raghav and her nose turned red in anger.

Raghav: Adapavi ithuku enna nee lift kullaye vitu irukalam da he said seeing Saranya's angry face.