Chapter 62

Seetha: Enaku ellam theriyum she said. Aadhiran and Raghav looked at each other shockingly.

Seetha pulled a chair and sat on the chair near Parasuram with crossed legs.

Seetha: Seri enaku epudi ella theriyumnu pakaraya she asked.

Parasuram gulped in fear.

Seetha: Next day antha doctor enna meet panni ellathayum sollitanga sorry solla vechan she said and smirked at him and kept her legs on his throat.

Parasuram: Enna vituru please he pleaded.

Seetha: Unna anike oru time unnoda ponnakaga vitan ana un ponnu unna vida fraud ah iruka yen veetu ponnunga mela kai vecha pathutu irupomnu nenachengala athu than Raghav Aadhiran pannathu therunchu na amaithiya irunthan ana nee inaiku marubadiyum enna porumai ah sothichu pathuta ithuku mela unna vida enaku manasu varala she said and started to press her legs more.

He started to wiggle due to the pressure she was putting on his throat.

Aadhrian looked at Raghav in the way of asking, whether have you said? while Raghav nodded as no. Both looked at Krishnan who was already drowning in guilt. Krishnan too looked at them while both blinked their eyes in assurance. Trio jerked by Seetha's voice. They looked at Seetha and shifted their gaze on Parasuram who was lying without life.

Seetha: Paranav she shouted while he came near her.

Pranav: Lift la lock aagi matikitan athula ventilation pathama sethutan correctnga amma he asked.

Seetha patted his head and nodded at him with a smile. Pranav started his procedure as Seetha instructed.

Raghav: Ivanga rendu peru pannaratha patha ipudi neraya case close panni irupanga pola da he said.

Aadhiran just nodded his head while Krishnan moved near Seetha with a guilt written face.

Seetha looked at him and understood his inner turmoil.

Seetha: Nee anaiku apudi panati kandipa avanga sonna mathiri ivanga moonu perayum konnu irupan she said.

Krishnan looked at her, enna irunthalum na anaiku kapatha muyarchi panni irukanum nane un vazhkai keduthutan enna maichuru ma he said with tears.

Seetha wiped his tears and nodded as no.

Aadhiran and Raghav came near her. Seetha looked at them and hugged her sons tightly. She parted from the hug and cupped their cheeks. She kissed both of their foreheads.

Seetha: Ungaluku ipudi ethuvu agira koodathunu thaan ungala avalo varusham pirinchu irunthan ana ennala ungala vitutu iruka mudila athu thaan vara sonnan she said with tears.

Aadhiran wiped her tears, Ma please alathenga engaluku onnu agala he said.

Raghav: Seetha unaku enna split personality ah ivalo neram evalo bold ah iruntha ipa enga pochu antha Seetha he asked while kissing her forehead.

Seetha chuckled at him with tears, Ila da ennoda balam balavenam ellame neenga naalu peru thaan enaku ungala thandi onnume ila she said.

Krishnan moved near her, Enna thaan nadanthuchunu sollu ma ipavathu he asked.

Seetha looked at him, ennoda pidivatham inaiku ithu varaiku vanthuruchu anaiku neenga sonna mathiri ketu na veetlaye irunthu irukanum she said while wiping her tears.

Krishnan: Nee asai patanu ore karanathuku thaan anaiku avan avalo sandai potu unna kutitu poi anga vitan he asked.

Seetha smiled remembering the day how Ramakrishnan fought with them for her studies.