Chapter 6

Seetha took Aadhira to her home before she could enter. Aadhiran stopped her entry.

Aadhiran: Ivala edhuku kutitu vathenga he asked.

Seetha dragged him out and made him stand near her.

Seetha: Neeyum varatha intha veetukula apalaya na theriyama unna ulla vitutan she said, making him more angry at Aadhira.

Aadhiran: Enna amma pesitu irukenga anaga ellar munadiyum vechu na vara sonnatha evalo periya poi sonna he asked.

Seetha: Ni ipa vara ava yen apudi sonnanu ketaya she asked.

Aadhiran: Yen kekanum enaku ethuvum keka vendam iva inga iruka kudathu he said which hurted her more.

She started to move without saying anything as she felt more guilt after seeing this duo fighting because of her.

Seetha stopped her and looked at Aadhiran, Iva unnoda porupu ini ivala oruthan blackmail panna enna pannuva she asked.

Aadhiran: Yaruku enna prechanainalum help pannuvan ana ivaluku panna matan he said.

Seetha slapped him without thinking anything.

Aadhira: Vendam ennala ungalukulla sandai vendam na poran please she said and ran away without waiting for anyone.

Seetha: Na en paiyana seriya valakalanu ipa than therithu she said and moved without looking at him.

Aadhiran: Ma

Seetha: Enna apudi kupadatha Aadhiran she said.

Aadhiran: Ipa na enna pannanumnu sollunga he asked

Seetha: Solve her problem and finish the person who is troubling her. She ordered him and moved without looking at him.

Raghav tried to move with him she held his hand, Avan pondatti ku problem avan than pakanum va nee she said and dragged him with her.

Aadhiran went to the temple and searched for her but she was nowhere to be found. He spotted Saranya who was moving out of the temple.

Aadhiran jogged towards her, Oru nimisham he told.

Saranya stopped in her tracks and looked at him.

Aadhiran: Ava enga pathaya he asked.

She was also searching for her only, Ava unga kuda ilaya she asked panicked.

Aadhiran: Ava vantha ana he dragged.

Saranya: Ana vala thiti velila anupitanga athu thana she completed.

Aadhiran hung his head down in guilt.

Saranya rushed to search her without saying anything to him, he too followed her. After sometime both spotted Aadhira who was walking in the road without any destination.

She walked lifelessly like a mad girl.

Saranya ran towards her and hugged her tightly but she didn't react as she lost all her emotions after hearing all the disgusting words and mathan behavior towards her. Everything made her like this.

Saranya parted from the hug and adjusted her hair and caressed her cheeks which were swollen. She wiped her face using her pallu all the while she was looking somewhere as if she didn't notice her.

Aadhiran came and held her hand for which she trembled in fear. Saranya pushed his hand after seeing her fear with his touch.

Saranya: Poidunga avala vidunga she shouted at Aadhiran.

Aadhiran left a deep breath and again dragged her, Saranya na konjam pesanum vidu avala he said and dragged.

Aadhiran: Va ma he said. That word Ma relaxed her and she too moved with him.