Chapter 26

Aadhira woke up at midnight and saw the time which was showing as 2 o'clock. She remembered the words which he said about her father. Tears started to flow from her eyes as she still wasn't able to accept the fact.

She thought to check on Aadhiran as both didn't have anything from afternoon. She came out of the room and looked at Aadhiran who was sleeping on the couch by placing his hand under head. She felt bad for him. She went back to her room and took a pillow and bedsheet for him.

She slowly went near him and placed a pillow by lifting his head slightly and covered him with a bedsheet.

She stood watching his face for a good 2 mins. She thought about going back to her room but he held her hands. She was shocked before she could process what was happening, he pulled her towards him. She fell above him.

Aadhiran: Enna pannara he asked.

Aadhira: Na.. Na bed, bedsheet kondu vanthan she said without looking at him.

Aadhiran: Unaku thaan inga iruka vendame apro enna he asked.

Aadhira: Vidunga na theriyama kondu vantan she said and wiggled to come out of his hold.

Aadhiran tightened his hold around her waist. She gasped loudly.

Aadhiran: Shh thoongu he said.

Aadhira: Na room ku poran vidunga she said.

Aadhiran started to say something but her stomach started growling in hunger.

Aadhiran looked at her, Pasikutha he asked. She nodded her head as yes fastly.

Aadhiran: Sorry ennala thaan nee sapada kooda ila he said with guilt.

Aadhira: Neengalum thana sapadala she asked.

Aadhiran: Ennala pasi thanga muduyum he said.

Aadhira: Ennala mudiyathu she said and pouted.

Aadhiran: Apa pasila thaan ellunthu velila vanthaya he asked.

Aadhira: Pasila thaan ellunthiruchan apro ungala pakalamnu velila vanthan she said.

Aadhira: Seri enna vidunga she said.

Aadhiran: Na unna vitu 10 nimisham achu he said.

She stood up immediately.

Aadhiran: Seri va na edhathu unaku senju tharan he said.

Aadhira: Ungaluku samaika theriyuma she asked.

Aadhiran: Ila maggie mattum seivan.

Aadhira: Athu enaku pidikatha enaku vendam nane ethathu seiyaran she said and started to walk towards the kitchen.

Aadhiran stopped her, enaku ipa athu thaan venum he whined like a child.

Aadhira: Neenga enna kolanthai ah she asked.

Aadhiran: Kolanthai thaan maggie sapuduma he asked. She looked at him in disbelief.

Aadhira: Apa neengale poi seinga she said.

Aadhiran nodded, started to walk towards the kitchen but stopped in his tracks.

Aadhiran: Onion cut panni tharaya he asked.

Aadhira looked at him, Ila onion cut panna kannu ellam eriyum he said.

Aadhira: Apa enaku eriyatha she asked.

Aadhiran: Eriyum but unaku practice ayurukumala he asked.

Aadhira: Athu ella agala neengale poi cut pannunga she said and sat on the couch tiredly.