Chapter 67

Seetha closed her eyes and ears tightly in fear.

Sandeep laughed loudly, Nalla iruku un kannula marana bayatha pakka he said.

Seetha: Unaku enna thaan venum vituru please, she said.

Sandeep: Unnoda Santhosam nimathi avalothaan ana athu ellam un pasangala suthi thana iruku he asked and chuckled.

Seetha: Thappu pannara Sandeep romba thappu pannara she said.

Sandeep: Shh no ipudi ellam pesa koodathu manipu kelu ilati marubadiyum first irunthu count pannuvan he said.

Seetha closed her eyes, manichuru please she said.

Sandeep: Seri poi Aadhira batharama pathuko masama iruka ponnu vera rendu uyir apro ethathu ayuta enna kekka koodathu na vekkaran bore aducha unaku thirumbavu koopuduvan nee edukanum ilana enna pannuvanu theriyumala he asked.

Seetha: Ila ila na edukaran she said.

Sandeep: Good he said and disconnected the call. Seetha rushed inside but again her mobile started to ring. She picked up the call.

Sandeep: Wow ivalo sharp ah irukaya Good Good summa test pannan seri nee poi un pasanga ellam batharama irukangalanu paaru odu he said and disconnected the call.

Seetha wiped her tears and went inside. She saw Raghav and Saranya taking the Durga Matha idol from the gift box.

She rushed to them and took the idol from them to check.

Raghav: Ma enna aachu he asked.

Seetha: Onnu.. she cleared her throat, onnu ila da alaga irukunu pathan intha kondu poi poojai room la veinga she said while handing over to them.

Saranya: Seetha ma yen oru mathiri irukenga she asked.

Seetha: Onnu ila neenga ponga she said and moved fast to avoid further questions.

Pranav came and saw Seetha whose face was terrified, ma yen mogam ellam oru mathiri iruku he asked.

Seetha: Onnu ila tired iruku avalothaan nee poi guest ellam gavani po she said trying to be normal but miserably failed.

Pranav: Seri vanga poi rest edupengalama he said and dragged her.

Seetha: Ila na.. Na poikaran nee po na Aadhira enna pannaranu pathutu poran she said and moved away.

Now Pranav confirmed that something was wrong. Seetha went and searched for Aadhira but she was not there in the guest area. Her heart started to beat faster as Sandeep's words kept on ringing in her mind. She went to their room and knocked on the door. Aadhiran opened and saw his mother standing with a terrified face and Aadhira also came out.

Seetha looked at them and left a deep breath.

Aadhiran: Ma enna aachu he asked.

Seetha: athu neenga rendu perum saptengalanu kekka vanthan she asked.

Aadhira: Saptom Seetha yen oru mathiri irukenga neenga saptengala she asked.

Seetha: Ila na poi sapadaran nee konja neram rest po she said and kissed her forehead and she was about to move but Aadhiran stopped her.

Seetha looked at him, enna da she asked.

Aadhiran: Neenga ukarunga na poi sapada eduthutu varan Aadhira kooda iru he said and moved without waiting for her reply.

Aadhira made her sit on the bed and gave water to her, Correct ah time ku sapada kooda matengala She asked.

Seetha chuckled, Seri sorry nga madam she said.