Chapter 78

Trio saw Aadhiran and Raghav sitting on the couch. Aadhira saw Aadhiran who was looking at them with angry eyes and she hid herself behind Seetha. Saranya came and stood beside Seetha.

Seetha kept the food parcel cover which they bought at food street, Yen da thoongalaya she asked.

Raghav: Neenga moonu perum varatumnu wait pannitu irunthom ma he said.

Seetha: Seri poi thoongunga she said and looked at Saranya and Aadhira, poi kuluchutu thoongunga ilati itching ah iruku she said. Both nodded their heads.

Seetha looked at Aadhiran, Dei avala kootitu po kaal valikuthu tired ah irukunu sonna she said.

Aadhira widened her eyes and looked at Aadhiran who was nodding his head still glaring at her.

Aadhiran: Va he called her while she gulped hard.

Aadhira: Na Seetha ma koo... before she could finish the sentence Aadhiran scooped her in his hands and started to walk towards their room.

Raghav: Ahh apa nanu he thought and looked at Saranya who was saying Good night to Seetha.

Raghav: Amma na vena..

Seetha interrupted, Nee va samy amma ku kaal romba valikuthu amuthi viduvayama she said and dragged him along with her to her room. Saranya chuckled and went to her room.

Meanwhile Aadhiran reached their room, Door open pannu he said.

Aadhira nodded and opened the door. Aadhiran directly took her to the washroom and made her stand. He opened the hot water and went to take her dresses which she needed. He came back to the washroom to put them in the hanger.

Aadhira: Sorry she said hugging him from behind.

Aadhiran suppressed his laugh and removed her hand from him.

Aadhira looked at him, Kovama irukengala she asked.

Aadhiran: Ama bayangara kovathula irukan he said with emotionless face. Tears brimmed in her eyes, Ipa na enna pannitanu neenga kovama irukenga na onnu thaniya pogalaya nanga moonu perum onna thana ponom ponga neenga venuna kovuchukonga pesati paravala she said all in one go.

Aadhiran bursted out laughing.

Aadhira looked at him and wiped her tears. Aadhiran stopped his laugh after seeing her and hugged her, paithiyam na yen un mela kova pada poran he asked and wiped the tears which again started to flow.

Aadhira: Apro yen moonchiya kovama vechu irunthenga apro enkita pesave ila she asked.

Aadhiran chuckled, Summa velayatuku pannan nee alugave start pannita ithula apa evalo periya dialogue he asked.

Aadhira leaned on his chest, Apa ungaluku kovam varalaya nanga moonu perum poitu ivalo late ah vanthathuku she asked.

Aadhiran made her look at him and dashed his head with hers and nodded as no, Na kova pada nee onnu sollama thaniya pogalaye amma Saranya kooda thana pona he asked.

Aadhira smiled.

Aadhiran kissed her forehead, Seri romba neram thanila adama seikarama kuluchutu va he said.

Aadhira nodded her head. He went to the kitchen to boil some hot water for her as the foods she had will cause digestion issues. Aadhira came out after taking a quick bath and searched for him but he was not there. She went to the vanity table, kept a small bindi and braided her hair loosely. She sat on the cot and started to massage her feet.

Aadhiran turned off the gas and went to Seetha's room. He saw Raghav was sleeping peacefully.

Seetha came out of the washroom, Enna Aadhi asked, seeing him.