Neymar Jr~Kissing

Date made: 04-12-22

Name:Y/n
Stats: Dating

Y/n POV

As I was having a meeting with my manager about my next walk way for the show. Neymar got into the room and sat on the bed. Since it was a zoom meeting my manager saw him but continue since she didn't want to waste anymore time about this walk way. As she was explaining everything Neymar decided to kiss my collar bone then he started to kiss to my neck then to my lips then went all the way around my face. "Ok y/n I'll talk to you later you seem busy" She said "Wai-" I said then getting cut off since she left. I heard Neymar chuckle "it's not funny this run way is important, it sees if I can go to second or 1st place for the best model" "Oh I'm sorry I just got bored" "Mhm" I said.

After a few minutes on my phone while Neymar had his head on my stomach he started to move around. "Neymar stay still" I said "Mhm" he said "hey what time is it? " "umm let me see... It is 4:57" I said a little confused wondering why he wants the time "cool" he said then all of a sudden I felt his lips crash on mine. He was now on top of me having both arms on each side of my head. He then brought me over to him so now I was on top of him. After a few seconds we stopped and layed down. I decided to fall asleep since it was a pretty long day.