Jules Koundé~Requested

Date made: 04-03-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested by: starfishlola

Third POV

Today was one of those days where Jules got off from training and wouldn't have a game the next day. Y/n woke up around 9am about to get up from bed to go wash up, but then felt a head in her neck and arms and a leg around her. She smiled to herself thinking about how happy that she could spend some more time with Jules with his 2 days off. She was debating whether to wake him up or not but then put some more thought into it and decided to let him rest, until he was ready to wake up. Y/n went on her phone, after 2 hours Y/n was taking photos so when Jules was away she could look back at him. After her last photo she felt Jules' head moving deeper into her neck and felt his arms tighten around her. She saw from her camera a little smile from Jules with his eyes closed. She turned off her phone and put it aside and put her hand in his hair gently massaging it, then went to try and kiss his lips. But since the position she was in she couldn't kiss him properly so it ended in her kissing half his lip and the skin.

"Matin Jules"(Morning Jules) she said with Jules smiling even more than rubbed his eyes

"Bonjour mon amour, quelle heure est-il?"(Good morning my love, what time is it?)He asked yawning a little before giving a kiss to her jawline

"11h, comment s'est passé ton sommeil ?" (11am, how was your sleep?) She asked still massaging his hair

"C'était bien mais mieux vaut que je me réveille pour voir ton beau visage" (It was good but better I get to wake up to see your beautiful face) He said smirking which led to Y/n laughing. Y/n laid on her back while Jules put basically his whole body weight on her. He had his head on her chest still hugging her.

"J'adore ça" (I love this) Y/n said smiling then kissed Jules

"Je t'aime" (I love you) He said smiling. After a while the pair decided it was time to get their day started. It was those days where he was super clingy and wanted to show his love to her. Jules wanted to spend every moment with Y/n so wherever she went he went. He always had at least his hand in hers or his hands around her waist or is hugging her. Right now Y/n was cooking up some lunch for the two of them, she decided to make pasta, while the water was getting ready to boil she waited by going on her phone. With a clingy Jules holding on to her with his head on her shoulders. He kept doing that for the rest of the day. Showing her his love and how much he wants to spend time with her. While Y/n being happy on how much he misses spending time with her.