Lionel Messi~Requested

Date made: 06-03-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested by: Marauderkingser

Lately there has been a stomach bug going on and luckily the Messi family didn't catch it..or so they thought.

Third Person POV

Y/n woke up to some noise, which scared the hell out of her. She checked the time and it was 6am, she groaned and turned around to not see Lionel facing her, "Lio?" "¿Sí mi amor?" (Yes my love?) Lionel said in a raspy voice. She stood up from her spot to see their bathroom lights on and a view of Lionel near the toilet. She immediately got up and made her way to the bathroom. While Lionel was on the verge of throwing up again, which he did. Y/n put her hand on his back rubbing it, once he was done he brushed his teeth while Y/n got out some medicine and a thermometer. Lionel was sitting in bed groaning about his stomach, which made Y/n worried hoping to think he's just sick and nothing else. She gave him some medicine then checked his temperature which was 39 °C (102 °F). "Sí, seguro que estás enfermo, llamaré a Christophe y le diré que no puedes hacerlo" (Yeah you're for sure sick I'll call Christophe and tell him you can't make it) Y/n said getting out her phone to go call his coach.

) Y/n got out her phone to go call his coach. She explained to him what's going on and he said he'll give him a few days off. She then called the family doctor and explained to him what's going on with Lionel. The doctor wanted her to ask Lionel some questions to see if he could figure out what's wrong with him. The doctor said to her "Il semble qu'il pourrait avoir une grippe intestinale, vous devrez le faire" (it seems that he might have a stomach flu, you will need to do this) he said explaining everything to her from the other side of the phone she thanked him in french and ended the call. "Entonces, ¿qué dijo?" (So what did he say?) he asked in their language. "Dijo que podría tener una gripe estomacal" (he said you might have a stomach flu). Which made the sick argentinian groan, knowing he will have to deal with his current sickness later on in the day. "Ve a descansar miel" (G rest honey) Y/n said

"Ok mi amor" (Ok my love) he said getting under the sheets and closing his eyes. Y/n sighed looking at the poor state of her husband and made her way outside the bedroom to go to the guest bedroom to avoid getting sick too.

After a hour she woke up to some more noises which got her to rush to her shared bedroom, to see Lionel still asleep but rolling around groaning, but he wasn't the one making the noises. She then went to Thaigo's room to see him in that bathroom having the same sickness as which Lionel had an hour ago. By that she gave him some medicine and checked his temperature to be 39 °C (102 °F). He went to bed and she checked on Mateo and Ciro to see them in the same state as the other two boys. She did the same thing to the two boys as she did with Thaigo and Lionel.

That whole day she was taking care of the 4 boys, making them soup, getting them whatever they need, and much more. The next day they felt much better while Y/n felt like the same state they felt the day before, now them taking care of her.