Damián Pizarro~Requested

Date made:23/12/2023

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating
Requested by:iliketreasure000

Third Person POV

Damian Pizarro and his girlfriend Y/n had been together for a little over a year, and in that time, Damian had grown to adore her more and more each day. He was constantly giving her compliments in the most adorable ways, whether it was a simple "you look beautiful today" or a more creative "this reminds me of you" followed by a gift of something pretty. He was always trying to find ways to make her smile, and he was rarely successful in not making her laugh.

One day, Damian was walking by some shops and stopped by a flower shop, trying to find a gift Y/n would like. He had finally settled on getting her three different types of flowers, since he wasn't sure what she liked more. He wanted it to be a surprise for her, so he decided not to ask her what she preferred.

When Y/n came home to find the bouquet of flowers, she was overwhelmed with emotion. It was such a thoughtful and sweet gesture, and it meant so much to her that Damian had taken the time to get the flowers. She thanked him for the beautiful gift,which he smiled at her, happy to make her happy.

-------

They were watching a movie, Y/n noticed he wasn't paying attention to the movie, she turned her head at him to see him staring at her, Damian's eyes traced every delicate curve of Y/n's face, a smile playing on his lips. "I could just stare at you forever," he whispered, his voice filled with awe. Y/n rolled her eyes playfully, teasing him. "Creep," she teased, her voice laced with affection.

But Damian couldn't help himself. He was captivated by her beauty, both inside and out. Her laughter was like music to his ears, and her warmth enveloped him in a comforting embrace. Every moment spent with Y/n was a treasure he cherished.

Through it all, Damian never tired of staring into Y/n's eyes. Those captivating orbs held the universe within them - love, joy, and a promise of forever. With every glance exchanged between them, they knew they were home.

And as time passed, their love only grew stronger. They faced challenges head-on, supporting each other through thick and thin. Together they discovered that true love wasn't just about grand gestures or extravagant declarations; it was found in the small moments of everyday life.

So as Damian continued to gaze at Y/n with adoration in his eyes, he knew that his love for her was infinite. And deep down, Y/n couldn't help but feel the same, even if she playfully called him a creep.