Marcus Rashford~Requested

Date made: 23-06-23

Name: Y/n
Status: Married
Requested by: footballstorys49

Third Person POV

Right now, you were hanging out with the Man United WAGS while Marcus was out of the house with the boys, you guys were talking when a phone call interrupted your conversation with Ana. "Go answer it Y/n'' she said, you nodded and heard the voice said, "Is this Y/n Rashford?" "Yes it is" "Olay well this is a reminder that your doctor's appointment is in 2 days at 13:30 and we will like you to arrive 10 minutes early" "Okay thank you" "Your welcome have a nice day" "You to" you said ending the call. "Not to be noisy but why do you need a doctor's appointment?" Ana said, which got all of the girl's attention, curious. "I just haven't been feeling well..." you started to say then pause, Ana and the girls gave you the face to continue which you did "I just have been having morning sickness, that's really it" you said picking your phone up to see if you schedule your appointment. While the girls had a shocked look on their faces starting to think of the only conclusion why you're feeling like this, "Y/n'' Edurne said which caught your attention "Yes?" "Have you ever thought about how you might be pregnant?" Anna said. The word Pregnant caught you off guard. You and Marcus always talked about having a family and kids but never thought about having them now, Marcus said he wanted them later so he could focus on his career. "Well not really..." You said quietly, "Alright I'm going to get a few tests. I'll be back soon" Ana said quickly rushing out with her essentials.

Once Ana came back with 4 different tests you took them in the bathroom and once you were done you set the timer and walked out completely nervous, you didn't know what you would do if you had a child. Well, you knew you both wanted children but didn't know if Marcus would be ready for kids now.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the alarm going off, you two looked at each other and nodded making your way to the closed bathroom door. You sighed looking at Ana and the girls they nodded telling you to go in and once you did you saw all the tests showing positive. Y/n cried with mixed emotions, happy, scared and worried. The girls hugged her debating on if she was crying in happiness or worried. "Im happy but also I'm scared and worried" "Don't be Marcus will be happy, we know he will, he will still love you and if not he will love you even more"

Y/n sighed and asked the girls what idea she should do to tell Marcus. "How about you get a custom jersey with Marcus's number and it saying Papi or Papa something like that"

And that's what Y/n did.

Few days later..

Y/n had her custom jersey and everything ready except for the fact to tell Marcus, it's been a little over a week ever since she found out and she was going to be 6 weeks tomorrow. Y/n knew she had to tell him at some point even the girls told her he had to know. So here was Y/n fixing the box and hiding it since she heard their front door open. She made her way downstairs and was met with a sweaty Marcus. She gave Marcus a hug in which he slid his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek "Long day?" Y/n asked "Yep but glad to be with you" Marcus said kissing her lips, "Actually Marcus I have a surprise for you, but go get clean and changed" he nodded confused on what she would be surprising him with but quickly made his way upstairs to get change.

Once Y/n heard the shower start she made their way back to their room to be quiet and grabbed the box and quietly ran out of the room, and made her way downstairs. She place the box on the kitchen island and waited for Marcus to come down.

After a while he did came down to see Y/n standing next to the Dark Royal Blue box that had a golden ribbon tied around it with a bow. Marcus sat down and Y/n gave him the box and smiled at him, she got out her phone and filmed him, just when Marcus was about to open it he looked up to see her filming her. "Why are you filming me? You're making me nervous" he said lightly chuckling then opened the box. His face froze at first and looked at Y/n "Is it real?" he asked standing up, you nodded and smiled at him. "I'm going to be- We're going to be parents!!" He said lifting her off the ground hugging her, "Yes Marcus we will be" Y/n said while Marcus placed her down and kissed her, "How along are you?" "I'm 5 weeks but tomorrow will be 6 weeks". Marcus smiled and said to her "You're going to be the best mum" "And you're going to be the best dad" you said kissing his cheek. Here you two were cherishing the moment of you guys going to have a child in a couple of months, you guys will have a little small family.