Vini Jr~Requested

Date made: 11-07-2023

Name: Bella
Status: Dating
Requested by: helloItsmeadleonetim

This chapter will have smut

Third Person POV

Bella's new tank top clung to her curves, accentuating every seductive line of her body. Vini couldn't tear his eyes away from the way it hugged her breasts, leaving little to the imagination. The fabric was so thin that he could almost feel the warmth radiating from her skin. As they sat together on the couch, Vini's mind began to wander down a forbidden path. He imagined running his hands over Bella's smooth shoulders, feeling the softness beneath his fingertips. His thoughts grew more intense as he envisioned himself slowly sliding the tank top off, revealing her bare chest and unleashing a wave of desire. The temptation became too much for Vini to bear. He placed his hands on her hips and leaned in closer, his lips brushing against Bella's earlobe. "Você parece absolutamente irresistível naquela regata" (You look absolutely irresistible in that tank top) he whispered. Bella's eyes met his, filled with a mix of surprise and desire.

Bella stared at his eyes then his luscious lips, which made Vini leaned in catching her a bit off guard. passionate kiss, their bodies intertwining, Vini having his hands on Bella's hips and her arms going until Vini's shirt feeling his athletic body built. Bella's fingers delicately traced the contours of Vini's abs, her touch igniting a fire within him that he had never known before. His hands wandered across her back, pulling her closer. As they pulled away to get some air their breaths mingled, hot and heavy.

Vini pulled her in into an another kiss slowly walking her to the bed, once her legs touched the bed Vini placed her on the bed kissing her, while slowly taking each layer of her clothes off until she was in only her new tank top, Bella tugged his shirt signalling him to take it off which he did along with his pants and boxers. Vini kissed her neck, which would probably leave her with some marks. Bella moaned "Vini" "Sim, amor?" (Yes, love?) he asked already knowing what she wants "Não comece a provocar" (don't start teasing) "Eu não sei o que você quer dizer, me diga" (I don't know what you mean, tell me) "Quero-te" (I want you) "Onde?" (Where?) "Vini" Bella said but before she could say more Vini pushed into her making her have a mix of moaning and screaming, since it has been a while. After a few seconds he started moving at a good pace, "Por mais que eu ame esse novo top, ele ficaria melhor com você sem ele" (As much as I love this new top, it would look better with you without it) Vini said removing Bella's top almost immediately going to her chest, playing with each breast. "Vini" Bella moaned "Sim" (Yes) "Rápido" (Faster) which made Vini go even faster then what pace he was before. As he went faster the louder her screams and moans where, letting Vini give her a kiss and marking her almost everywhere, as she kept scratching his back knowing his back is gonna hurt in the next hours. Bella was close, he placed his hand over her clit rubbing it making her moan, just as she was about to come Vini said "Esperar" (Wait), as he got a bit closer, it was difficult to Bella since she knew she would be exploding in the next seconds, as Vini kept rubbing her clit making it extra hard for her to concentrate. Bella was waiting for his words which she did receive "Soltar" (Let go). As they both came together Bella screamed his name out. After a while of them sitting there, Vini got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to run a bath, once he came back he picked her up and said to her "Mas mais tops dessa marca" (But more tops from that brand) which made them both laugh a little.