Rafael Leão~Requested

Date made: 28-05-23

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating
Requested by:666vyyyk

Third Person POV

Y/n is a model for famous brands like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dior, Nike and much more. And yes Rafael is her boyfriend, they have been together for a few months now, they haven't announced that they are together. The only people who knew about them were their families. The reason why they haven't announced their relationship is because of the fans, they would say stuff about her being with him and say stuff that the pair wouldn't want to hear.

Y/n already gets hate just for being around Rafael so imagine them finding out they are together. They would probably think she is with him for his money or to gain fame, which is the complete opposite why she is with him.

Y/n was getting ready to go to this event she got invited to, it was to promote this brand-new product that will launch soon. she decided to wear a simple outfit:

 she decided to wear a simple outfit:

Or

Or

Or

(If you don't like it you can change)

And for her hair she decided to do a simple ponytail. Y/n checked the time to see it was 13:20 (1:20pm), she made her way downstairs wanting to quickly to eat, she decided to get a granola bar, she sat on the stools that have the island and scrolled through TikTok waiting for her alarm to go off to signal her it's time for her to leave before she ends up late. She felt hands go around her waist and felt the familiar lips kiss her neck, she smiled and kiss Rafael's cheek. "When are you leaving for the event?" "When its 13:50, since it is 20 minutes away and it starts at 14:20 and they want us to get comfortable and stuff like that" Y/n explained "Mhm, and when will you come back?" "I don't know actually they say 15 o'clock but it probably will be a little bit longer" "Alright, what are you guys doing there again?" Rafael said letting go of her to go get some water "We are promoting this new Italian clothing brand" Y/n said then the alarm sound filled the room making Y/n get up and go over to Rafael "Got to go" she gave him a quick kiss and made her way back to the island to grab her bag, until she felt hands around her waist pulling her back "Nem um beijo nos lábios?" (Not even a kiss on the lips?) Rafael asked then leaned in to give her a kiss which was passionate, Y/n knew if she didn't pull away she would be late to the event and her manager would get mad. "Sorry Raf mas eu preciso ir ou então eu vou me atrasar" (but I need to go or else I'll be late) "Have fun" Rafael said smiling at her, Y/n smiled back and quickly left.

Once she was there in the building, she saw a familiar face then one and only Brahim Díaz. "Y/n I didn't know you would be here" Brahim said giving her a hug "Me neither Brahim" Y/n said pulling away. And they both pulled away, and started talking, photographers and paparazzi's taking photos of them. They broke apart so they could both do their own things they were acquired to do, Y/n tried on some clothes and got to go free shopping for the ones she like. She even got some for Rafael since she knew he was interested in a few of the clothes.

Meanwhile Rafael was at home looking at the articles that showed Y/n and Brahim talking and laughing together. He knew he shouldn't be jealous since you two are good friends and neither of you to are interested in each other. And that the paparazzi was just creating rumors and drama, but he felt a bit jealous at what he was reading, he didn't want to let it get to him, but he couldn't but think if he was good enough for you or if Brahim was someone who is right for you. He decided to put his phone away and to just watch a match to get his mind off of the pictures and articles. But did it stop him from thinking about it? No.

When you came back home it was around 15:30, your hands were a bit filled up with the bags and the extra stuff they gave you. You were struggling to open the door but managed to do it and place the bags, "Estou em casa" (I'm home) she said hearing the tv, she heard some footsteps while taking off her shoes and was met with Raf smiling at her a bit. "How was it?" Raf said, but by the tone of his voice and his face Y/n was confused on what was wrong with him "It was good I got you some stuff" She said smiling "Mhm that great" "I'm going to get change real quick" she said giving him a kiss on the lips and quickly made her way upstairs in their house.

When she came back down she saw Rafael watching a match for the team Milan is supposed to go against. She sat down next to him and almost immediately he laid his body on her with his head on her chest. Y/n looked at him seeing what was wrong with him "Raf" she quietly said, "Mhm" He said pausing the match to give his attention to her "You don't have to answer me right away but what's wrong" he sighed and said "I know this will sound stupid but I'm jealous" "Of what Raf?" "You and Brahim" he said mumbling the last word. Which Y/n knew what he was talking about. "Why are you jealous about me and Brahim?" "I don't know..maybe it was the pictures and articles, but I just made me felt a little jealous, it had me thinking" he said sighing then continued "Like if I wasn't enough for you or-" "Don't finish that sentence" Y/n said "I love you and only you I don't have interest in Brahim and nobody else just you, and you are enough for me, plus you're not getting rid of me anytime sooner because I love you so much" You said feeling lips on yours. "I love you to" Rafael mumbled against your lips, and you leaned in to give him an another kiss.

Two uploads in a day, also proud that Estie Bestie won 3rd place.
But is it me or the idea of having a husband or boyfriend they would have to see your morning face, feet and stuff like that weird💀