Marcus Rashford~Requested

Date made: 02-06-23

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating
Requested

Third Person POV

Y/n has been stressed with lots of things such as getting up early just to do work, coming home late, and getting presentations done in time, because her stupid co-workers always find a way to mess up a presentation making Y/n spend her free time just trying to impress her boss. Which means she was stressed 24/7 trying to get everything done on time. Even though she is the girlfriend of Marcus Rashford, people always wondered or would even ask her, or Marcus why wouldn't she be like to other WAGS and do influencing or modeling or something else since Marcus is already getting paid a lot. But she prefers to work hard and one day to live up to her dream.

But due to Y/n business hours at work and home she rarely spends time or talk to Marcus with all the work and stress she had on her, by all the stress on her. Marcus knew that her work would take some hours away from them, but he didn't expect her schedule to her just waking up early, leaving to go to work, and come home at 21 (9) just to do more work on her computer.

Marcus didn't want to be that one boyfriend who wants him girlfriend to himself, but he did miss them. Her.
Her coming home with a smile instead of a tired face, Her being there at him games to support him, Them having date nights enjoying it, Her comforting him with a game loss instead of thinking about work, Them being in each other's arms, Her being well rested instead of tired, Her actually having a full conversation with him instead of just not listening to half of it, He wanted her to enjoy more of her life instead of working 24/7 she was still young, He wanted her to hang out more with her friends instead of being in the house or at her work place. Y/ns brain was constantly thinking about work, Marcus knew it wasn't healthy and it was basically eating her alive. He always offered her to let them both have a vacation in their free time, but Y/n was never available.

So, he decided to take matter in his own hands and talk to her boss to convince him to let Y/n have at least 2 months off for the summer. Saying how Y/n probably works the most out of all the workers, how she wants everything to be perfect for presentations, and much more. After a full lecture Marcus gave to Y/n's boss he decided to agree to Marcus's idea and let Y/n have 2 months off since she did deserve it.

Marcus was happy and went back to their shared house, he was thinking of letting them go to Spain or Italy and tons of other places for them during his and her break. He was looking for some places he knew Y/n would like until he heard the front door shut. He made his way downstairs seeing Y/n with the same stressed, no smile face. He assumed that her boss didn't tell her about the surprise, she walked past him to go take a shower, he could see by her face she didn't have the best day at work she almost seemed like she wanted to cry, which he followed her and waited for her to come out.

When she did come out, she instantly felt arms wrapped around her, that's when Y/n let it all out everything she's been bottling up, Marcus was there placing kisses all over Y/n's neck and head hugging her tight and whispering sweet things in her ear. When she felt tired of crying Marcus carried her to their bed and placed her down comforting her, until she went to sleep.

When Marcus was about to sleep, he remembered Y/n not going to work so her grabbed her phone unlocking it to her alarms, and turning everything off so it wouldn't disturb her and his sleep. and slowly drifted off to sleep with Y/n in his arms not letting her go.

Marcus woked up from him sleep with Y/n's face smiling to himself happy that she was getting sleep, he admired her until he saw her slowly waking up, he smiled more when he was met with her eyes, she smiled at him then asked what time it was, "Uhh...10" "10!?" which made Y/n about to jump out of bed since she thought she was late to work. She was about to get out of bed when Marcus held her wrist "Marcus what are you doing I need to get ready" "No you don't" "Why is that?" Y/n asked confused at his statement "Because your on vacation" "Vacation?" Y/n said slowly getting back in bed, "Yes vacation, I talked your boss yesterday asking if you could get 2 months off and he agreed with me after a long lec-" He said about to finish his sentence until he felt lips on his which made him smile slowly deepening the kiss, until they both pulled away for air, "Thank you!! Thank you so much Marcus!! I dont know what I would do without you" Y/n said pulling him in a tight hug, "Your welcome love enjoy this and we're going somewhere he said, making her more excited.

Marcus was happy to make his girl happy, happy for her to be stressed free for a long time, happy to be with her.

I probably won't be uploading a lot on weekdays since I do have summer camp but I would be mainly updating on weekends so yeah. Also I can't wait to see Madrid and AC Milan play in the U.S