Trent Alexander-Arnold~Requested

Date made: 11-09-2023

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating
Requested

Third Person POV

Y/n's fingers danced across the keyboard; her eyes focused on the screen as she immersed herself in her work. The soft glow of the monitor illuminated her determined expression, oblivious to the world around her. But Trent had other plans. He craved attention, resorting to kisses and playful distractions to pull her away from her tasks. Whispers tickled her ear, tempting her to abandon her responsibilities. Yet, Y/n remained steadfast, determined to stay committed to her work. She resisted his advances, even as he retreated to the living room in a fit of frustration, seeking solace in the glow of the television. An hour passed, and Y/n emerged from her office, drawn by an undeniable force. A mischievous smile played upon his lips as he thought how to capture her attention. His footsteps approached silently, until he stood behind Y/n's chair. Leaning down, Trent whispered softly into her ear, his warm breath sending a shiver down her spine. "Love" he murmured; his voice laced with gentle longing. Y/n's concentration wavered for a moment, her eyes flickering towards him before returning to the task at hand. As she went back on her work, typing away diligently at her computer in the comfort of her home office. Trent was growing frustrated, Trent retreated to the living room, seeking solace in the glow of the television. An hour passed, and Y/n left her office and heard the TV playing so she went to the living room to see Trent laying on the couch. He looked at her then went back to looking at the TV, Y/n smiled and sat down next to him. Eventually Trent couldn't keep ignoring her and laid his head on her lap, with her playing with his hair.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!
Next chapter will be my 100th story/chapter I've made in this book