Phil Foden~Requested

Date made: 14-12-22

Name: Tilly
Stats:Dating
Requested by: mbappe088

Tilly POV

I'm currently on my period and my cramps are KILLING me, I feel like I'm dying I don't know if its from the heat pad burning me up or the fucking cramps. I have been craving some things and my boyfriend Phil. Me and him have been dating ever since we were 16. After a little after 1pm I was debating if i should go bother Phil to being me snacks or to just eat something from our kitchen. After a while I decided to text Phil if he can go get me some snacks.

Philly's

Mrs. Foden❤

Hey Phil once you're done with training do you think you can bring me some snacks? I'm on my period

A few minutes later he texted me back

Philly's🤍🤍

Mrs. Foden❤

Hey Phil once you're done with training do you think you can bring me some snacks? I'm on my period

Philly❤

Of course honey I'll be done with training around 2 so I should be back home by 2:30? I love you❤❤

Mrs. Foden

Thank you, I love you more❤

I went to go watch some replays of his old matches. After a while I fell asleep since I was tired af since I stayed up late watching some movies and documentaries on some footballers (where I'm from we call them footballers also known as calciatori so don't get mad if I call the sport calcio)
Since I'm a light sleeper I felt someone kiss me and pick me up it's probably Phil so I went back to sleeping.

I woke up to fucking cramps and they were hurting like there was fucking war in there. I groaned and decided to lay my back and head to the bed frame and try to open my eyes. Then I felt the biggest cramps ever, I covered my lower part of my stomach knowing it probably wont do anything. "Aww honey are you ok" I heard Phil coming over to me and hugging me "No this shit hurts" he continued to hug me still seeing of hugging will help. Although it was cute it did nothing, after a while it stopped and me and Phil were laying down eating ice cream. "Wanna watch Jack Grealish" he said smirking at me this boy loves him more than me at this point "Nah I don't want to watch your boyfriend I rather sleep" he gasped then said "Hey he IS entertaining and he isn't my boyfriend" "Mhm, so your saying if I call him right now he won't talk 20 minutes about you? " I said to him while looking at him "Maybe you know everyone loves me" he said giving me that goofy smirk while winking " you're so cocky " "and you love this cocky boy right here" he said kissing me on the lips "and I'll always will" I said kissing him back. I smiled into the kiss feeling lucky to have s man like him.